" She already paid for whatever she did. She has had enough so am I. I have put a full stop to everything and want to move on," Darwish said making Rahella more confused. She wondered what is so special about Rubab that both the brothers became obsessed with her.

She mumbled," That girl is a fucking witch."

After an hour later Darwish entered the room where he kept Rubab. Dragging a chair in front of her, he sat comfortably crossing his legs. She just observed him with her blazing eyes. She didn't know how she was controlling her anger.

He pulled away the tape making her yelp in pain. Rubab didn't scream this time instead she kept observing him wondering what excuse he was going to give now.

" Look," he said inhaling a breath. " The situation is chaotic and I know what you are thinking," he tried to explain.

He pulled the chair close to her," I forgive you for whatever you did to Dawood. My brother."

Rubab widened her eyes with disbelief. After doing a heinous crime he was saying that he forgives her? Is he for real? Rubab had no idea.

" My affection for my brother made me mad for revenge. I was seeing everything red after reading his diary where he wrote about you. Your betrayal. I couldn't tolerate seeing my brother struggling for life. That's why I made up my mind for revenge," he narrated while Rubab was still astonished by his shamelessness. She didn't care what he was babbling.

He added further," I think it's enough now. We are equal in terms of... what I should say? Evilness?"

" Let's just move on. I am sorry from my side. You are my wife and I promise that I will treat you as my wife from this onwards. I want you to treat me as your husband and move on. Let's start a new journey forgetting about our past. Let's forgive each other," he said in one go and he got what he deserved. Her spits.

She screamed wriggling in her chair," You disgusting creature! I don't give a damn about your brother whom I can't even remember. You really think I will listen to your moronic words and forget everything! I will prefer death before accepting you as my husband.

Rubab's brows curled with confusion the moment he started laughing like a maniac. The sound of his laughter was demonic. A few moments ago Rubab wasn't afraid at all but now she wasn't sure what she was feeling.

Wiping away the spit with the back of his hand he folded his arms exhaling a breath. He started observing her with amusement.

" That's what I was expecting from you," he said chuckling. " I know you never like peaceful talking," he taunted moving his face close to her.

" Anyway, we are husband and wife. I have accepted you and it's your turn," he caressed her cheeks.

Rubab let out a smile of mockery," I didn't know someone can be this much delusional. Didn't I say that I will kill myself before submitting in front of you?"

" How about I kill your mother and you join her in hell because she was no less evil than you?" Darwish questioned back taking out his phone from his pocket.

Rubab's eyes caught her mother in a shady room with a blindfold on. She was tied up with a chair and a man in black uniform was holding a knife at her throat. Rubab's mother was crying for help but the man warned her to stop screaming.

" Mamma," Rubab burst into tears after seeing her mother's situation.

Darwish admitted bluntly," I kidnapped her from your grandma's house."

" What do you want now?" Rubab questioned hiccuping. " I have nothing left to give you. Just leave me alone. Leave my family alone."

Darwish smiled a little looking at her teary eyes. He wiped away her tears gently," I will not harm your mother if you listen to me."

" When I want something I get it at any cost. Now I want you as my wife. I won't force you anymore. I want you to submit yourself to me willingly. I want us to live like a happily married couple forgetting the past," Darwish said opening the ropes because he was confident that she won't show her bravery now.

Holding her petrified face he said softening his tone," If you don't listen to me then your mother........."

" Don't do anything to her," Rubab requested. " I will listen to you."

Darwish eyes sparked with happiness," You are intelligent."

" I will be the wife you want but just don't do anything to my family," Rubab said. " Promise me," she extended her hand.

Darwish placed his hand on her hand," Your mother will be safe under my supervision. Nobody will harm her. But if you try to reach the police or your family members. Then......." he squeezed her hand tightly making her cry out in pain.

Rubab lowered her eyes," I understood."

" That's good. Now I promise that I will treat you like my queen. I will take care of you and love you with my whole heart," He caressed her cheeks.

Rubab didn't say anything. She did not know how she felt hearing the word love from his mouth.

" From this onwards you are not going to cry again. If I see your tears again that would be really bad," he threatened and she wiped away her tears instantly.

He smiled watching her so obedient. He knew that the family card will always work for her because she loves her family more than herself.

" Now prove me something," he ordered. She raised her eyes at him with confusion.

He demanded," Prove me that you will be my perfect wife."

Rubab was flabbergasted by his demand. She wasn't understanding what exactly he was asking from her.

" Urgh! You aren't even understanding my words," he said before pulling her into a kiss.

At first, Rubab struggled but slowly she gave up because she agreed to be his perfect wife and that's what he was asking from her.

Rubab's eyes moved a little bit hearing the sound of her phone vibrating. Wiping away her tears she took the phone in her hand and noticed a text from her brother Joheb. Her whole face got clouded with sudden anxiety looking at Joheb's name.

Opening the text she cried out again," What the hell you have done, Joheb? You have ruined everything."

Vote, comment & follow.