Chapter 1- Abducted

" Rubab......Rubab......You lazy arse.....wake up," A woman in her late 40s was trying to wake up a young woman whose age wouldn't be more than 25.

Hugging the pillow tightly Rubab answered with her hoarse voice," 10 more minutes, Mamma."

" Today is your Nikah wedding and here you are still sleeping like an arse," Rubab's mother Rabeya said taking away the blanket from her body.

Letting out a long yawn finally Rubab woke up. Rubbing her eyes she looked at her phone and it was 9 a.m already. A gasp left her mouth after seeing the time.

" Oh, Allah! I am late. Why didn't you wake me up?" Rubab asked her mother and a slipper flew towards her.

Tossing away the slipper she whined," Show some mercy. After all, I am leaving this house today."

" Stop this meaningless talking and get up. You have to go to the parlour too," Rubab's mother reminded her and then she didn't waste another second.

She went to the washroom to brush her teeth and wash her face while her mother left her room blubbering some words. Her happiness knew no bound today. After all, her only daughter is getting married.

Well, Rubab's full name is Rubab Mirza. She is 25 and working as a school teacher.

She is beautiful in her own way

She is beautiful in her own way. She has a heart shaped cute face with a pair of deep brown eyes, glowing skin tone and waist-length long black hair. She isn't skinny nor fat. She has a beautiful feminine figure. 

Just with her one smile, she can win anyone's heart. She is the apple of her father's eyes and an adorable Teddy bear for her two protective elder brothers.

Her father Mr. Selim Mirza is a retired police officer while her mother is a housewife. Her eldest brother Zulfikar is a software engineer. Then, comes her brother Zoheb who is a freelancer. She has the perfect family any girl can ask for.

After packing her stuff Rubab forwarded her legs to leave her house when Zulfikar stopped her.

" Rubi, Are you going alone? It's not safe for you to go to the parlour alone with all the jewellery. I want to come but I have to see arrangements here," he said sounding worried.

Rubab assured her brother," I am taking Ayesha with me. Nothing to worry about, brother."

" Once you finish getting ready. Send me a text. I will send a car for you," Zoheb said coming forward.

Then, for the next few seconds went the siblings staring at each other. Rubab's brother's eyes got teary unknowingly. She also became emotional looking at them.

" Till yesterday the girl who used to run behind me for chocolates is getting married today. I can't believe it," Zulfikar said holding her oval shaped face.

Bursting into tears Rubab replied hugging her brothers," I am gonna miss you guys a lot."

Very soon Rubab reached the parlour with her friend Ayesha. The employees started doing bridal make-up on Rubab while she was dreaming about her would-be husband Walid Hattab.

Walid is a software engineer too just like Rubab's brother Zulfikar. He was Zulfikar's colleague. Once Walid was invited to Zulfikar's birthday party and that's where he met Rubab. It was love at first sight for Walid. He had a hard time winning Rubab's heart. It took almost three years to win her heart. When her family got to know about Walid they didn't oppose him since he is a good guy with nice family background.

Rubab almost slept since she was closing her eyes. She opened her eyes hurriedly after hearing her phone vibrating. Taking the phone into her hand she noticed that it was Walid. A shy smile formed on her lips seeing his name.

" You look so cute when you smile," Walid said chuckling.

Rubab asked getting amused," How do you know that I am smiling?"

" I can feel you anytime anywhere anyway," Walid replied making Rubab shy.

Then, he said possessively," Once you finish getting ready, send me a picture of yours. I want to see my bride first."

" Have some patience, Mr. Walid. It's just a matter of some time. After that, I will be yours forever," She answered letting out a chuckle.

He whined like a kid," I can't wait any longer. I want to hold you in my arms."

" Too impatient! Anyway, I am cutting the call. Once I get ready, I will send a selfie to you," Rubab said.

Walid whined again," Hey, listen."

"What?" She asked.

He replied by giving her a kiss," I love you."

Saying that he cut the call. Rubab continued to laugh remembering his words. He is not a clingy & childish man but sometimes he acts like a child to her. And, she loves it when he behaves like that. She finds it cute.

" Only lucky girls get husbands like Walid," Ayesha said making Rubab glad.

She is thankful to the Almighty for everything. Specifically, for Walid.

Rubab finished getting ready and of course, she was looking marvellous in her wedding attire. She sent some selfies & photos to Walid and then he flooded her whole inbox with kissing emojis. She was so happy & excited that she forgot to text her brother.

Coming out of the parlour Rubab and Ayesha noticed a black car standing in front of the parlour. Without thinking anything further both of them got inside it. Out of excitement, Rubab forgot that she hasn't texted her brother.

" Zoheb send you to pick me up, right?" Rubab asked the driver.

In response, the driver only nodded his head and started the car. Rubab started gossiping with her friend. Ayesha was teasing Rubab about her new life, new journey. Everything was going well until Rubab noticed the driver turning the car in another direction. When she looked outside, it was an unknown empty road.

" It's not the way of my home. Where are you taking me?" Rubab inquired.

Ayesha shouted nervously," Stop the car."

The driver didn't pay any attention to them. He just continued driving like nothing happened.

" Didn't you hear us? Stop the car," Rubab shouted and the driver listened to her this time.

Before Rubab & Ayesha could get outside of the car, two masked men got into the car. They threw away Ayesha outside before Rubab could understand anything. She tried to scream but one of the masked men pressed her nose & mouth with a white cloth. Just in a few seconds, darkness engulfed her.

" Let's go. Take her to the old villa. Boss is waiting for her impatiently," One of the masked men ordered the driver.

Note- This is the first chapter of this story. How was it?

Do vote, comment & follow. Help me to reach 1k followers.

The next chapter will be updated when I will get time to write.