36

Scarlett's POV

I arrived yesterday together with some other people. Luckily I wasn't staying in the same hotel as Y/N. I was pretty much incognito at the con all day and I had been in the same room as her during the Marvel panel. I didn't expect her to be doing interviews there but once she got pulled out with Flo she was doing it. 

For someone who has never really done anything like this before she is really good at it.

She has no doubt had some more drilling from everyone in the movie on what she can and can't say as is pretty normal, considering that they don't want to have any spilt secrets. I wasn't expecting to surprise her mid-interview but it is going to be a good moment and I know that the media will love it. Who doesn't love a good mother-daughter moment in the presence of dozens of cameras?

"There seems to be someone behind you." The person interviewing her says, spotting me creeping up behind her as I lay my hands on her shoulder making her turn around in shock.

"Mom." She gasps as she lunges into a big hug as best as she can without us both falling over.

"As you can see now, Y/N is being joined by Scarlett Johansson. What a duo." The interviewer excitedly says. Knowing that he is the one to witness this and get this exclusive.

"Hey, darling. Careful now, don't need you hurt even more." I laugh when she releases me from the hug. Skilfully positioning us both so that we are in frame. I swear, it must be natural to her because I certainly didn't have this skill level this early in my career. I know I was a kid back then but even at her age I had a hard time sometimes navigating the interviewers and cameras being shoved into my face.

"Scarlett I have to ask now. Does this mean you will be coming back as Natasha Romanoff?"

"You are just like my daughter. But no as of now Natasha Romanoff isn't coming back." I laugh. The question was bound to be asked when I show up at the Marvel panel.

"But would you like to come back?"

"If it was the right time and story, maybe. But I would be more than content not coming back. Florence is absolutely amazing as Yelena and I think we don't perse need Natasha back. But with the multiverse so much is possible so I'll never say never."

"Y/N you are a major fan of the movies, right? Do you think there is a place for you to join this extraordinary group of actors in the Marvel Cinematic Universe? And fall in the footsteps of your mother?" He shifts his focus to her now.

"To quote my mom, I'll never say never. If there is a role that I'd like to do I would definitely give it a shot. Scarlett has left a massive legacy, so if I ever join I would try to honour that. So Kevin hit me up if you ever need an actor." She says, looking into the camera and making a phone sign to her ear.

"Thank you so much, ladies. Enjoy your time here." he wraps up the interview, and both me and Y/N politely thank him.

Y/N's POV

Having Mom here is unexpected. She definitely succeeded in surprising me because I had no idea she would be here.

After the interview we did some photo's together, having the photographers be even more loud and excited for the pictures they were getting. 

Florence had to do something so me and mom went back to the hotel since I had already finished my duties for the day. As soon as I get home I strip out of my clothes for the day into something a whole lot more comfortable, before I hear a knock on the door signalling that she is back. She had left to get some stuff from her hotel since we weren't staying in the same.