Unleash the Beast! ~ CH-136

Chapter 136 - Unleash the Beast!

Here it is guys... The final chapter of the Kalos League arc. there will be one more chapter before the book ends and after that, I will give myself a small break before i head into season 2 of the book. Yes, you heard it right. There will be a season 2. I will post this into a new book as i've learned that Wattpad doesn't allow books to be longer than 200 chapters. I don't think im able to fit that into this book which means I have to make a new one for that. but now enough of that, it's time for the chapter! Lets see if you all love me even more at the end or that if I'm gonna be crushed by busses.

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.
- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

Discord link is in my Bio.

Important info: The commentator will be written in Italics.

League scoreboard:
Bold: Trainer/Pokemon name

Italics: Fainted Pokemon

Underline: Resting Pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed Pokemon

For example - Trainer A: Poke1, Poke2, Poke3, Poke4, Poke5 (Pokeball), Poke6 (active one)

Wordcount: 8717

_______________________________________

Narrator: Last time, Ash-Greninja battled against Ursaring, with who Riley intoduced a new gimmick, Gigantamax.

Ash couldn't believe his eyes. Greninja was out. How could that happen? How did it go that easily. One move and it was out. And what was that stuff with that gigantic Ursaring who now had returned to its normal form. Ash looked up at the scoreboard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ASH: Garchomp, Sceptile, Goodra, Greninja, Pikachu, (Pokeball)

R: Zoroark, Scizor, Claydol, Ursaring, (Pokeball), (Pokeball)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite of taking the lead with Greninja as he had originally planned, he was now one down to Riley. Ash didn't really know what or how it happened but he was trailing again and he needed to do something about it. He looked down at his partner, calmly standing next to him. "Ready for round two Pikachu?" Ash questioned.

Pikachu didn't need to hear anything more and jumped onto the battlefield. The mouse Pokémon bellowed and made a battle stance. "Pika Pika!" It exclaimed, glaring at Ursaring.

"Bringing out Pikachu next is a smart choice." Clemont spoke up, pointing his index finger upwards to make his point. "That last move seemed to have an effect on the field, the same as Electric Terrain." He explained as he watched the sparks crackle around the battlefield.

"So electric type Pikachu's moves might be boosted?" Bonnie asked. Clemont nodded. "That's what I think, yeah."

Serena didn't hear them talk. The way Greninja went out of the battle made her feel really scared and she could only hope Ash would pull through.

The referee stood firmly on his place, raising his flags up high. "Battle begin!" He exclaimed, swiping both down.

Ash was quick to start things off. "Pikachu, use Quick Attack!" He commanded. He wanted to push them immediately, he had to...