A Tricky Situation ~CH-128

Chapter 128 - A Tricky Situation.

Hello everyone and here is the 2nd part if the battle between Ash vs Sawyer. Things will turn out more difficult and insane as the battle rages on so be prepared for what's coming.

Furthermore, I want to make a small announcement that I won't be uploading next Tuesday and that I'm taking that week off for a (well deserved) break. This means that the following chapter will be uploaded on the 25th of April.

Now that that's out of the way...

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.
- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

https://discord.gg/uJJNQRD7

Important info: The commentator will be written in Italics.

League scoreboard:
Bold: Trainer/Pokemon name

Italics: Fainted Pokemon

Underline: Resting Pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed Pokemon

For example - Trainer A: Poke1, Poke2, Poke3, Poke4, Poke5 (Pokeball), Poke6 (active one)

Wordcount: 8451

_______________________________________

Narrator: Last time, Ash's quarter final battle against Sawyer started on an unique boxing ring battlefield. First off was Hawlucha, facing off against one of Sawyer's newest pokemon, Poliwrath.

Battling on a battlefield Hawlucha loved, it proved to be superior over Poliwrath and took the lead for Ash. After that battle, it was Snorlax's turn who battled it's counter part, Slaking. Both pokemon started off quite goofing by being asleep for the first part but when they got going, they displayed a great confrontation, ending up in a draw.

Now we join Ash and Sawyer as they're ready to bring out their new pokemon.

(---)

Both trainers had just returned their large pokemon while they thanked them for their efforts.

"It's now a 2 to 1 advantage for Ash. However, with plenty time left, who knows what this battle will end up delivering!"

"You know Ash," Sawyer said to his rival from across the battlefield. "Battling you now has been a lot of fun! I've prepared a long time for this moment and I'm gonna give it everything I've got to win this time, no matter what!" He said with determination twinkling in his eyes as he clinched a fist infront of his chest.

Ash grinned as he adjusted his hat. "Same here Sawyer. I'm having lots of fun too!" He said before blinking with his eyes and then looking with determination sparkling in his eyes aswell. "But there can be only one winner and I'm gonna do everything in my power to make that happen!"

"Pika-Pika!!" Pikachu shouted, pumping it's fist while sitting on Serena's lap. Serena giggled at the rodents moves and decided to cheer with it. "Come on Ash! Win this!!"

Sawyer took out a new pokeball and held it infront of it as he stretched his arm while aiming it towards Ash. "Let's see how you will handle this one!" He shouted before pulling back and throwing it. "Go Grumpig!"