Champion Time! CH-85

Narrator: After Ash and Serena's victory over Gary and Shauna, the couple managed to win the Tag Tournament, earning themselves a chance to battle the Kalos Champion and Queen. Before that though, our heroes first needed to deliver their injured pokemon to the pokemon center, where they surprisingly met up with two familiar faces, Bonnie and Max. After a small reunion, our heroes are now ready once more, to face Aria and Diantha.

"I'm glad that we can finally have our rematch Ash. But now, be ready to be put to the test. Gooo---- Gardevoir!" Diantha exclaimed as she threw her pokeball, containing her ace forward.

"You too Delphox! Let's show them what a real Kalos Queen is made of!" Aria yelled as she tossed Delphox's pokeball gracefully into the air.

"Delphox!" ; "Gaardevoirrr---!" Both pokemon exclaimed as they took stance infront of their trainers.

"Give it your best shot Aria! Because the next Kalos Queen is standing right next to me!" Ash yelled before he turned to Pikachu. "What do you say buddy, ready to battle?"

"Pika!" Pikachu chirped determinedly as he jumped off Ash's shoulder before landing onto the battlefield, giving Gardevoir and Delphox a menacing grin.

Serena's cheeks turned in a shade of pink at Ash's words. "T-Thanks Ash..." She managed to stutter out before facing Aria and Diantha. "We won't go easy on you! Sylveon, let's go!" Serena yelled smilingly as she tossed her pokeball forward, releasing the fairy type. "Sylveon---!" Sylveon cried out as she landed gracefully next to Pikachu.

"Battle begin!" The referee spoke.

"You have the honours." Diantha spoke smilingly as she motioned Ash and Serena to start, with her hand.

"Let's waste no time Pikachu, Quick Attack!" Ash ordered Pikachu.

"Pika Pika Pika Pika!" Pikachu chanted as he suddenly flashed brightly and white streaks surrounded him while he ran speedily towards Gardevoir.

Diantha only nodded. This seemed enough as, when Pikachu was about to slam into Gardevoir, she teleported away before coming back, just like the last time they battled her.

"Sylveon, use Fairy Wind on Delphox!" Serena instructed, following Ash's lead quickly.

"Veon---!" Sylveon exclaimed as she pulled her feelers together, while the air around them started to glow light blue. Sylveon then spread her feelers wide open, sending a strong, pink sparkling, gust of wind at Delphox.

"Delphox, use Psychic and sent it right back!" Aria instructed as she posed at the same time. Delphox's eyes glowed slightly blue right after her command. Delphox tried to get grip over the whole attack but partly managed to get it. It got surrounded by blue before it got sent back at Sylveon.

*BOOM*

Both Sylveon and Delphox got hit by the Fairy Wind but Sylveon, due to being a fairy type herself, resisted it and therefore took less damage, compared to Delphox.

"Pikachu use Quick Attack once more and follow up with Iron Tail!" Ash continued as Pikachu speedily kept running and tried to get a hit in on Gardevoir who just kept teleporting away. Ash gritted his teeth in frustration. It was just like last time. Gardevoir was to fast and the fact they weren't even mega evolved yet, made things harder. Ash closely observed Gardevoir's movements as his mind was racing.

Suddenly an idea popped up in Ash's mind. "Thats it! Serena!" He called her out, causing her to shift her attention to him. "Can you create a diversion?" He asked, making up a plan in his mind.

"Sure, Sylveon, use Fairy Wind on Gardevoir!" Sylveon pulled her feelers together again as the air around them started to glow. Then, Sylveon spread her feelers wide open, sending a strong gust of pink sparkling wind at Gardevoir.