Ash and Serena vs Max and Bonnie! CH-122

Chapter 122 - Ash and Serena vs Max and Bonnie!

This chapter will be focused on Ash and Serena spending some quality time together and about Bonnie who's preparing for their upcoming battle. I don't have much to say so...

I hope you enjoy the chapter and feel free to comment wherever you want. If you like it aswell, make sure to give it a vote. And if you want to be regularly updated by my posts or anything, make sure to drop a follow.

Important info: The commentator will be written in Italics.

League scoreboard:
Bold: Trainer/Pokemon name

Italics: Fainted Pokemon

Underline: Resting Pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed Pokemon

For example - Trainer A: Poke1, Poke2, Poke3, Poke4, Poke5 (Pokeball), Poke6 (active one)

Wordcount: 6288

_______________________________________

Narrator: Last time, Ash, May and Serena tried to cheer Max up after his loss which, due to the help of some ice cream, was effective. After that, Ash battled in the fourth round of the Kalos League. With the help of his Gengar, Kingler and Bulbasaur he narrowly defeated Trevor and we join them now as they walk out of the stadium front entrance.

The doors closed behind Ash and Trevor as they left the front entrance of the stadium. There were still a few people infront of the stadium, either talking or walking across.

Ash scanned the people that walked around in search of familiar faces. But before he had a real chance, he heard his name being called. He turned to the direction it came from and he immediately felt a pair of arms wrapping around him.

Feeling the soft skin on his body, he immediately knew that it was Serena. His eyes only confirmed what he thought and automatically. He places his hands on her hips, taking her in.

"Congratulations!" She smiled sweetly, taking a step back but still holding her arms around his neck. Ash smiled at her. "Thanks!" He said in a gentle voice. He couldn't help but notice the look of relief on her face.

He knew that every battle he participated made her feel anxious. But now, she looked more... stressed? Yeah, that's it. She was stressed and he couldn't blame her. The pressure Palermo put on his battles didn't help him much either. It made him feel more nervous than normal. The emotional disturbance Serena had to go through was unimaginable for him.

He gave a small kiss on her wrist that was right next to his face before lifting up his hand. He gently rubbed her arm while not losing eye contact with her. Both kept a smile on their faces.

I'm the meantime, the others came aswell and were talking with Trevor. They saw that Ash and Serena had their moment so they decided to talk with Trevor and see how he was doing.

Luckily, Trevor seemed to pick things much better up than Max did before as he and Tierno were already back on deciding what to do next.

Ash and Serena stared at each other for a few moments longer. Each of them were in trance as they stared deep down each other's eyes.

"Uhm.... guys?"

The voice didn't register as they felt like everything around them had faded away.

"Guys! Put the anchor out, otherwise the ship is gonna set sail again tonight!" Bonnie shouted.