Dragons at the Wetlands! CH-19

Ash and Gary just came back from a morning of intense training. While training they met up with Greninja and the Zygarde brothers wich resulted in Greninja joining back on the team and both Ash and Gary getting a keystone. Ash got a Charizardite Y and a Sceptilite while Gary got a Blastoisite.

After training they went home to get lunch and after that they planned to go to the Wetlands with Serena to see Goodra and Keenan.

Gary grabbed a sandwich and sat down until Ash spoke up.

Ash: Ready to go Gary?

Gary: Huh?? I just sat down! How can you be done eating already?

Ash: As soon as we got home I sprinted towards the fridge. He said while chuckling.

Gary: Typical Ash... We'll get going in like 30 minutes, just take a break for now Ash, otherwise you're gonna over-do it.

Ash: Ok ok. You wanna fly there or just walk?

Gary: Flying is definetly quicker but Serena is coming too so I guess we need to walk.

Ash: Nah, don't worry. I'll take Pidgeot and she can get on it with me.

"Ofcourse you want that, don't you Ashy-boy." Gary said in a teasing way.

"Stop with that name Gary!" Ash said while blushing a bit.
"Anyway, I'm gonna switch the team around." He said as he was about to walk off.

Gary: Wich pokemon are you taking Ash?

Ash: Pidgeot plus the Kalos team! Except for Greninja ofcourse, but you know that reason.

Gary: Ok!

Ash walked to the backyard and saw Greninja leaning against a tree.

Ash: Greninja!

Greninja noticed Ash and walked over to him.

Ash: I'm going to the Wetlands with the Kalos team. I really want to take you with me but you know I can't yet.

Greninja: Gren!

Ash: I need to show you something Greninja, Bulbasaur! Come on over here!

Bulbasaur walked over and Greninja looked curious to see what Ash wanted to show him.

Ash: Bulbasaur, can you call all the pokemon over here? He said while releasing Charizard, Infernape, Sceptile and Krookodile.

Bulbasaur launched a couple seeds into the air, exploding in the right colours for every region and after a while all Ash's pokemon appeared.

Ash: Greninja, this is the new seed calling system we implemented. The only thing you need to know is, when the purple colour is in the sky, you need to come over ok?

Greninja: Gren!

Then Ash turned to all his pokemon.

Ash: Ok everyone, I want you to meet my old friend Greninja!

All pokemon roared happily and smiled at him. Sceptile and Greninja immediately found eachother since they have similar personality traits.

Ash: I'm going to the Wetlands in around 25 minutes guys, I need Pidgeot, Talonflame, Noivern and Hawlucha with me.

"HawluCHAA!"

"Flame!"

"Noiverrrnnn!"

"Pidgeott!"

Ash returned them to their pokeballs and went over to Serena's.

Ash stood infront of the door and Knocked. After waiting a couple seconds Grace opened.