Wrestling Match! ~ CH-127

Chapter 127 - Wrestling Match!

Hello everyone and welcome to the first part of the battle between Ash and Sawyer. This will be the first part of the long awaited battle between the two rivals.

Firstly though, I wanna give you a massive THANK YOU FOR 200K READS!

At first, I didn't expect to reach this amount as, especially at the start of my journey, I was really bad. I won't say that I'm a better writer now but there is definetly some improvement. For those who were there since the start and to the people who have read everything so far, I can't thank you enough for sticking with me until the end. It means a lot to me which I can't describe in words.

Now that that's out of the way,
- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.
- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is in the comments.

Important info: The commentator will be written in Italics.

League scoreboard:
Bold: Trainer/Pokemon name

Italics: Fainted Pokemon

Underline: Resting Pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed Pokemon

For example - Trainer A: Poke1, Poke2, Poke3, Poke4, Poke5 (Pokeball), Poke6 (active one)

Wordcount: 5466

_______________________________________

Narrator: Last time, the battle between Paul and Alain raged on, ending up in a clash between Mega Aggron and Mega Charizard X. But after making a three on one comeback, the fire type couldn't do much more against the powerful steel type, thus allowing Paul to take the victory. We now join Ash as he watched the battle.

Ash stood on his feet, smiling uncontrollably. His two greatest rivals have juked it out for a place in the semi finals and this battle was nothing short of being amazing.

Suddenly, he felt a nudge in his side and looked over to see Serena standing beside him with Pikachu in her arms. "I think it's time you should go." She said with a large, friendly smile.

Ash nodded and smiled back at her. The kindness in her smile could make everything brighter. "Are you coming with me?" He asked.

"Huh?" Serena frowned, completely confused.

Ash seemed to get the message as he continued. "I want my number one fan with me before I head to the battlefield." He winked while grinning.

A cute, yet loving smile appeared on Serena's face while her cheeks turned slightly red. "Yes, sure!" She said, barely containing her happiness.

Pikachu climbed on Serena's shoulder as Ash took her hand. Just as they were to leave the stands, Bonnie called out. "Don't make it too long, otherwise Ash will miss his battle!" She shouted with a sly smirk.

Serena froze in place while her face turned completely red of embarrassement. But she wasn't willing to give in and turned around to face Bonnie. "Don't worry, I'll give him some 'extra motivation'."