Semi Final Freight! ~ CH-129

Chapter 129 - Semi Final Freight!

Firstly, I do wanna mention my new book cover. It's made by Jurassic_Legend99 and he writes a book himself aswell. Feel free to check it out.

Secondly, this chapter will be a little breather before it ultimately introduces the semi final battle. Ash and Serena will return to their homes while spending some time to think about things. Find out more as the chapter goes on.

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.
- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

https://discord.gg/uJJNQRD7

Important info: The commentator will be written in Italics.

League scoreboard:
Bold: Trainer/Pokemon name

Italics: Fainted Pokemon

Underline: Resting Pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed Pokemon

For example - Trainer A: Poke1, Poke2, Poke3, Poke4, Poke5 (Pokeball), Poke6 (active one)

Wordcount: 6289

_______________________________________

Narrator: Last time, Ash won the quarter final battle against Sawyer, thanks to a big 6-5 win by the help of his Sceptile. Now he moves on to the semi finals along with his rival Paul.

(---)

*BOOM*

A large iron snake fell to the ground after being hit by a powerful attack.

"And Mega Steelix is down!"

"Braiiii---!" The large bird, indenting itself as Braviary cried out with spread out wings as it stood infront of its trainer, R.

The large iron snake reverted back to its original form, being out for the count and unable to battle.

"Steelix is unable to battle, Braviary wins! This means that the winner of this battle is R who will advance to the semi finals!" The referee declared.

The scoreboard displayed the state of the match.

_______________________________________

Jason: Tyrantrum, Hydreigon, Beartic, Galvantula, Emboar, Steelix

R: Braviary, (pokeball), (pokeball), (pokeball), (pokeball), (pokeball)
_______________________________________

Jason looked at the scoreboard with a saddened face. It displayed R with 'WINNER' titled underneath. He had previously beaten Jake who proved to be a powerful battler but he was no match for this R guy.

"Even against six pokemon, this guy doesn't lose one... how strong must he be?" Ash asked no one in particular as he was impressed by the onslaught that had happened infront of him.

After his victory against Sawyer, he went back to the stands, to his girlfriend, buddy Pikachu and his loved one, Serena who immediately stood up, overjoyed as she saw him. She smiled from ear to ear as she did so. As soon as he had reached them, she took him in a big and loving hug and gave him multiple kisses on the cheek as she congratulated him with the win.