Blazing Sensation!~ CH-126

Chapter 126 - Blazing Sensation!

Hello everyone and welcome to the second part of the battle between Paul and Alain. Things seem to heat up and grow more intense as Paul took a quick lead last time. However, this time, things go in a whole different direction.

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.
- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!

Important info: The commentator will be written in Italics.

League scoreboard:
Bold: Trainer/Pokemon name

Italics: Fainted Pokemon

Underline: Resting Pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed Pokemon

For example - Trainer A: Poke1, Poke2, Poke3, Poke4, Poke5 (Pokeball), Poke6 (active one)

Wordcount: 10338

One final word before the chapter begins!

We all know that last weekend, the story ended of two heroes. Ash Ketchum and Pikachu. But not only them, all their companions, friends, rivals and certainly not to forget mother and professors, everyone he has met throughout his 25 years of journeying have met their end aswell. In their story with Ash atleast.

Personally, pokemon has had a big influence on my life. I have grown up with this show and idolized Ash as one of my all time favorite characters. Other companions like Brock, Dawn and Serena share that list among him, with Pikachu and his other pokemon.

They have given us an awful lot of wonderful times. Times of joy, sadness (amourshipping hasn't become canon (yet) ), times of excitement, fun and all other things. Ash truly was an amazing character and hopefully, we see some of him in the future again.

Thank you Ash Ketchum, for all the wonderful times you have given us and now, may your name never be forgotten. ❤️
_______________________________________

Narrator: Last time, the quarter finals started with the battle between Alain and Paul. Alain didn't seem to be worried but things quickly turned into a nightmare for the Kalosian trainer as Paul didn't take out one, but two of his pokemon. Not only that, Unfezant is badly poisoned by a smart and tactical Smog, used by Magmortar.

"Unfezant!" Alain cried out in worry. The regional bird from Unova cried out in pain as it flew up. Purple bubbles appeared again, showing the poisonous effect.

Unfezant cried out in pain once more as it landed back infront of Alain. But much to Alain's surprise, a red beam surrounded Magmortar.

"Looks like Paul is gonna switch things up again! What does he have for us?"

"Hunchcrow stand by for battle!" The trainer from Sinnoh yelled as he tossed another pokeball onto the field. The pokeball opened and the dark blue feathered bird flashed into existence.

"And Paul's next pokemon is Hunchcrow!"

"Hunch!" Hunchcrow let out a sinister cry as it floated infront of its trainer. Its large hat like feathers blocked out the sun for the Dark type's eyes.

The scoreboard updated, turning Magmortar's icon to grey while colouring in the third pokeball icon into Hunchcrow. It now looked like this:

_______________________________________