Under The Unova Skies! CH-72

"Attention! We're gonna land on Opelucid Airport in the Unova Region in 10 minutes. Thank you for flying with us." Said a feminine voice through the speaker which could be heard throughtout the plane.

Both Ash and Serena were mostly asleep during the flight and started to stirr up during the announcement. Iris had her headphones up, listening to music while Cilan was browsing through one of his cooking books.

Pikachu and Lucario were still sleeping. Ash was first to open his eyes. He felt his head on top of Serena's. Knowing this brought a smile on his face. He looked over to his two partners and saw that they were still sound asleep aswell. He knew it was time for them to wake up aswell as they would have to get of the plane soon.

He gently tapped Serena on her shoulder while giving her a small peck on her cheek. This did the trick as Serena started to move and stretched her arms, almost hitting Ash in his face. "Oh sorry Ash!" Serena said, embarrassed that she stretched and completely forgot her surroundings. Ash chuckled as he put his hand in hers in a reassuring manner. "Don't worry, did you sleep well beautiful? He asked while cupping her chin with his other hand. "Yeah, thanks to your shoulder." She chuckled before placing her lips on his for a quick kiss.

Ash smiled. "Shall we wake up those two? We need to get off the plane soon." Ash suggested, pointing towards Lucario and Pikachu. Serena looked at the two pokemon and giggled slightly. "Yeah I think we should. And I know how already." Serena replied with a mischievious grin. Ash looked at her quizzingly before he understood what she meant. Both of them leaned over the two sleeping pokemon with a smirk on their faces.

"This is for the Thunderbolt wake up calls Pikachu!" Ash shouted as both he and Serena launched a tickle attack at the two unsuspecting pokemon. Both Pikachu's and Lucario's eyes popped open as Ash and Serena went full on in tickling them. Pikachu and Lucario cried out in laughter as they both shook violently. Ash and Serena laughed aswell. Multiple faces, including Iris and Cilan's turned in their direction as they were completely unaware that they still were on a plane. Some old people looked a bit disturbed but as soon as Ash and Serena noticed it, they stopped their tickle attack and apologized to the old couple.

After a couple minutes, the plane touched down on the ground and stopped. "Hello everyone, this is your pilot speaking. Thanks for flying with us. We arrived at Opelucid City and I hope you enjoyed your flight." The voice of the pilot said through the speakers.

"Alright! You ready?" Ash asked as he unclipped his seatbelt and stood up, facing Serena. "More then ready!" She said determinedly as she clenched her fist. "What about you guys?" Ash asked, placing his hands on the backrest of Iris and Cilan's chairs. "All set Ash." Cilan replied as he stood up from his seat. "Me too!" Iris responded, enthusiasticly.

The group got off the plain and were standing in the main lobby of the airport. Deciding what the next step would be. "I think we should go to the gym first! I want to have my battle planned right away." Ash said, forming a fist infront of his chest.

Iris shrugged. "What a kid..." Cilan looked at the map on his rotom phone. "I'd say we go to the pokemon center first to book rooms before none are left. It's 6 pm right now so there is plenty of time to go to the gym after that. Besides we could even stroll around town aswell." Cilan suggested as he had made up his mind. Serena considered the options for a moment. "I think your idea sounds best Cilan." She agreed. "Me to!" Iris added.

"But I want to have that battle..." Ash pouted. Serena giggled, grabbing his hand and squeezing it a bit. "Rooms are more important now Ash. Also you could train a bit tomorrow morning to make sure everyone is in tip top shape." Serena explained.
Ash sighed. "Fine... Let's go to the pokemon center then..."