The Ultimate Face-off ~ CH-134

Chapter 134 - The Ultimate Face-off

The first of three parts of the battle between Ash and R. The start of the biggest battle in Ash's life. I wanted to get this chapter out today and get back in the rhythm of things by uploading weekly again. For now, I succeeded but we have to see how long I can keep that going. I do like writing but it can be difficult at times. Either a writers block or just mentally it can take up a lot. Nevertheless, I will continue doing my best for you guys as you deserve to get the weekly chapters. The way you keep supporting the book is truly amazing, something I honestly love to see.

Reading through the comments makes my day and keeps motivating me to keep going. Even the simple comments like "Great chapter" or something like that makes me really happy. So if you would just take a few seconds out of your day to do that, it would be really appriciated. If you have any questions, always feel free to ask. I'll gladly reply.

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.
- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

https://discord.gg/uJJNQRD7
-If this doesn't work, check my Bio!

Important info: The commentator will be written in Italics.

League scoreboard:
Bold: Trainer/Pokemon name

Italics: Fainted Pokemon

Underline: Resting Pokemon

(Pokeball): Unrevealed Pokemon

For example - Trainer A: Poke1, Poke2, Poke3, Poke4, Poke5 (Pokeball), Poke6 (active one)

Wordcount: 6223

_______________________________________

Previously...

Passing the preliminary rounds with the help of Serena in a tah battle, Ash managed to qualify for the main tournament. He was faced with a series of four three-on-three battles in which his first opponent was Calem. When everything seemed to fall apart, Ash pulled his way through of that battle due to sheer determination by Calem's former Houndoom. The fire type managed to unlock its true power by Mega evolving at the most important moment of the battle, handing Ash the win.

Next was Remo, the Dragon Type trainer who likes to add 'choo' at the end of his pokemon's names. Remo was fierce, giving Ash a real and though battle. However, with Tyranitar's sheer power and bulkiness, Talonflame's speed and his surprising Mega Dragonite, Ash again showed the world he is not someone to mess with.

The third of his series of three-on-three battles was Morrison. A familiar figure when it came to Ash. He defeated him once before in the Hoenn League and that's exacly what happened this time. The debuting Metang showed some real power and toughness, not willing to give in to his opponent. But as the battle raged on, things ultimately became too difficult for the young Steel-type. Not to worry though as Ash's old companion Squirtle blasted it's way to succes! The formidable water type showed why it was one of Ash's strongest and allowed our Kantonian hero to cruise to victory.