065 Episode 24: Ahjussi is a little kid (3)

"What? There's been an improvement?"

Under her boyish bob-hair cut, was a fierce appearance resembling a feral cat.

Minamoto Ai.

World Ranking of 13.

This Japanese woman in her late thirties was one of the strongest superhumans of Japan, and was a swordswoman affiliated with the Royal Family's special forces. Her alias was 'Sword of the Royal Family'.

She asked back at Myung Yongha, as it was difficult for her to believe it.

"Is that for real?"

"Yeah."

Blankly, Myung Yongha swept his hair up.

"You, you bastard. What the hell! If something that good happened, you should've told me earlier!"

"..."

"You son of a bitch. You looked so depressed, that it made me think something had happened. That was scary!"

"...Really?"

His blank face slowly regained its vigour. Soon, a hearty laughter fitting his large build, "Uhahahat!" escaped from his lips.

In fact, he had bowed on the ground at BM the moment he came.

"Hey, but it's still too early to be too happy. It's not fully cured and... we need to watch for now."

"Well, that's true but,"

An illness related to ancient beasts, was an unpredictable type that could go south at any time. Myung Yongha held back his own mood to stay vigilant.

"But what happened? Don't keep me on the edge and hurry up and explain."

"Yeah, okay. You remember how I boiled a stew here before? Back then, I added a precious medicine given by BM, and a medicinal herb given by someone else."

"Herb? Who was it from?"

"Hmm, it was this man that I met at a picnic place. He seemed like a very strong person."

"Strong?"

Strong.

It was an easy word to overuse for others, but the expression 'strong' was used slightly differently for them. They were individuals that were utilised as national strategic weapons.

Thus, even BM, who had been lying down on the sofa, showed his interest and raised his upper body.

"Yeah. I didn't fight him and stuff, but he looked strong."

"Who was he?"

"Who knows..."

Myung Yongha thought back on the man.

As an individual, he appeared extremely strong, and was seemingly so dangerous that mother nature warned against him. However, while he was spending time with the girls, the atmosphere oddly gave off a feeling that it was safe and secure, instead of being dangerous.

Comparatively speaking, he was similar to a thorn fence.

"I don't know his name. Anyways, he gave me this black root of a plant, and I mixed that with what BM gave me and made a stew."

"Yeah, and then?"

"I gave that to my wife and..."

He could still vividly remember that time.

After her illness got more serious, she had no appetite at all. That was the case even for delicious meals, so it was even worse for medicines and stews. The process of swallowing food was her desperate attempt at survival, and it was common for her to throw up.