003 Episode 2: Bom / Spring (2)

{by RainTL || October 30, 2020}

Episode 2: Bom / Spring (2)

"Hello."

From the Green Dragon's mouth flowed out fluent Korean.

[Fallen Babel (S)]

It was a skill enabling the use of languages and letters of every country, and was one of the skills dragons learned from birth.

"Why did you come looking for me?"

"Because I have a business."

"So you came here knowing who I am?"

"Of course."

Yu Jitae looked at the dragon's face. It gave off a strange atmosphere that did not reveal what the inner thoughts were.

Silence enveloped the two for a short while.

Until now for Yu Jitae, dragons were bombs he hoped to hide without letting them ever explode. For that reason, over the hundred years of repeated regressions, the amount of conversations he had with the dragons did not go over 20 sentences a year. There just wasn't a reason for him to talk with bombs.

However, he now found it necessary to talk and for the Regressor who was more used to swords than words, it was an unfamiliar experience. Carefully, he opened his mouth.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Yes."

The response came immediately, and at that it was an answer he had not been expecting.

Did she know from the start?

"Who am I."

"Yu Jitae"

"Where did you hear that name from."

"It's written on your chest."

Chest? Now that he thought about it, he was wearing the superhuman police uniform which had a name badge on it. He had come out in random clothes since blocking the eyes and ears of others wasn't even considered a task.

He faced his hazy gaze at his chest before raising his head. The dragon had a strange smile on its face.

saying another word. The reason dragons were great came from the countless histories built up through their life. In other words, although a dragon, hatchlings were literally babies. They did not know much and the world would appear amazing yet frightening.

However, the Green Dragon was so calm that it even appeared mysterious.

"Alright. Let's go then, ahjussi."

It suddenly started walking up to Yu Jitae.

Ahjussi?

"I'm going with my own feet."

"What?"

"I'm not going because Ahjussi kidnapped me, and I'm going with my own legs. I'm a guest, not a victim, and ahjussi is not a kidnapper either."