051 Episode 20: Underground Labyrinth (1)

by RainTL | January 31, 2021

It was midnight when he returned to the dormitory. In a distance, he could see a pair of green eyes sitting on the windowsill of the veranda. Gyeoul was sitting on top of Bom's legs, and was leaning on Bom's body, seemingly in deep sleep.

Bom had the same indifferent expression as usual but her gaze from a distance stayed on Ha Saetbyul for a long time. She appeared curious.

After walking into the house, Yu Jitae laid the injured Ha Saetbyul down on the sofa and was about to enter his room, but that was when Bom quietly approached him. Stopping his feet, he looked back at Bom who appeared hesitant.

"Why."

"..."

"Is there something you need to say?"

"Yes. You see actually..."

Staring at the floor, she hesitated on what to say. Wondering what it was about, Yu Jitae decided to wait for her to finish thinking first.

"Actually..."

She then stopped her words again. With her bangs covering half of her eyes, she opened and closed her lips. She thought about something, pondered and decided.

"Un..."

"Un?"

When she raised her head back up, she had returned to her usual expression.

"Actually, Yeorum entered ahjussi's room while you weren't here."

"What?"

Those were some unexpected words, but now that heard that, he realised that he could sense the aura of the dragons from inside his room.

"She was happy that there were six bottles of alcohol remaining. Of course, I told her that she shouldn't drink them, you know?"

"...Okay."

"But as you know, Yeorum doesn't listen to me. She kept on saying that she would just have a little taste."

Kwang!

That was when someone kicked his room's door open. It was supported by a tremendous strength that could break the door and in fact, one of the hinges were broken and was dangling.

Yeorum was standing there. Her crimson bob hair was messy while her cheeks were deeply flushed. Her unfocused eyes were each staring at different places as they rolled around.

In an instant, he looked past Yeorum, at the floor of his room. From the ten bottles of whiskey he had bought two days ago, he had only drunk four, but currently all the bottles were scattered on the floor.

So much for a 'little taste'.

Her unfocused pair of eyes wandered around before being fixated on Yu Jitae, and despite her hiccups, the two did not share a single conversation for a long time.

Within that odd state of tension,

After the silence passed,

Yeorum giggled, "Hihi" and slowly opened her mouth.

"Oppaa."

Oh no.

Episode 20: Underground Labyrinth (1)

"Oppaaa... why were you so late?"

Yeorum mumbled with a loosened tongue. Because he did not know how to deal with a drunk dragon, Yu Jitae looked back at Bom.

"Yeorum. You should go back to your room now."

"Whyy? I'm going to sleep with my oppa..."

"You're drunk."