024 Episode 10: Those who protect (2)

{by RainTL || December 6, 2020}

Episode 10: Those who protect (2)

Make Green like this?

It seemed to be talking about Bom, who was lying down from a high fever due to the aftermaths of magic transference.

Clack-

When four large steel armours were all in this small room, it made the room appear rather small.

He knew they would be appearing soon. There had been a fissure in the dimension above the skies and these must be the ones that left through the gap.

These masses of steel armours, were protectors.

Living in the dragons' lairs, they would protect the wealth of the dragons or their hatchlings while acting as bodyguards for hatchlings that left on Amusements. They were one of the things that had been lost in the midst of the dimension travel.

"Where is my response? Did I not ask you whether you were the one that made Green like this or not?"

A voice that resembled the screeching noise of metals flowed out and from the owner of the voice, a dense mana of green dragons could be felt.

Ignoring its words, he decided to continue his thoughts for a little longer.

Originally, he should be killing the protectors.

They weren't voluntary slaves of dragons. Dragons, known for their short and dirty tempers, took usable monsters or humans and attached leashes on them, telling them to protect their house till their death.

This leash was called Magic of Servitude.

But during the travel through dimensions, the protectors had their Magic of Servitude undone. Now, they no longer had compulsiveness in trying to protect the dragons. In the previous rounds of regression, after looking for the dragons, they realised that there was no reason for them to protect the dragons anymore and went their own ways.

Therefore, he killed all the protectors in other rounds. Due to the disappearance of Magic of Servitude, it had created a whole lot of other troubles.

However.

It was slightly different in this round.

In other regressions, only one showed up or they would never show up at all. And yet this time, there were four that looked for him - the protectors of Bom, Yeorum, Kaeul and Gyeoul had all shown themselves.

At the same time, it was also the first time that they visited this early.

There was no way that these existences that weren't even dragons, somehow held their hands together and endured through the gaps of the dimensions. Thus, it seemed that there was a need for him to look into this strange situation.

"Why is there no response, human-!"

While he was remaining still, a protector shouted and although it was an ear-splitting bellow, it did not reach outside the room. Yu Jitae's mana was wrapped around the entirety of Bom's room.

"Just be quiet. She might wake up."

Closing the door of the room, he walked in.