Chapter 15 salvage yard

JB's pov

Me and the gang was now in front of a four stars hotel. It was JJ's idea to come here for a reason, a reason he didn't tell us. If it is something I have learned it is you should not listen to a Maybank, certainly not JJ Maybank. However, here we are and he's in the family, so I suppose we gotta hear him out.

JJ turned around and looked at us. I saw he had the gun on him, right under his shirt.

''okay gang. Remember to keep a look out. You know we are behind enemy lines. I repeat enemy lines''. ''JJ come on man. It's just kooks, not military people or some shit. Put that gun back in the car. You won't need it here'', my brother said to him.

''no, you can never be too careful RJ. We don't know what is hidden behind that door. We must be prepared''. ''JJ really? Do you think you can take that gun into a four stars hotel. I'll say that will cost us some more trouble than it will do something good'', Pope said towards him.

I heard JJ sigh. ''I agree with Pope JJ. That gun will not bring us any good'', I said agreeing with Pope.

3rd pov

JJ began to take his finger under his chin. ''hmm let me think?... no''. Everyone began to get irritated by the Maybank boy. ''JJ if you don't listen. I will throw that gun in the ocean, and I might take you with it'', Kie said rather harsh to the boy.

JJ just looked at them, then he opened up the door to the twinkie and tossed the gun in.

''happy now'', he said as he locked the door. ''very. Good boy, JJ'', RJ said patting his shoulder. ''yeah that's a very good boy, JJ'', Pope said teasing him. ''yeah, yeah. Hey, can't forget my badge. Professional busboy you know'', JJ said as he held a badge for them to see.

They started to walk.

''why are we here?'', Pope asked them. ''we are here to get internet Pope. Because rich people have electricity right now, but we don't because they are taking their time to fix the pogues. Now this way, follow me and my lead'', JJ said as they came to the front desk.

''Andrew my man. How you doing? Oh, mama L you look very nice today''. ''just go in JJ''. ''thank you ma'am and these are the new...'', he got cut off. ''don't care just go and your friends''.

They passed by the generators. ''see the backup generators are up. Which means they have internet. Kooks get it all don't they'', JJ said as he scoffed at the last one.

They got into the computer room.

''internet I have missed you so much'', Pope said as he walked towards the computer. ''well, looks like Pope missed seeing porn here'', JJ had to say with a smirk. ''douchebag'', Pope muttered. ''guys not the time. So, focus''.

JJ went to one of the computers. ''let me just check my insta models''. Kie sighed at the boy. ''we don't have time idiot. Like I said we have to focus''. JJ rolled his eyes. ''yeah sorry then'', he said irritated.

JJ began to search on the computer. ''what am I looking for again?'', he asked his friends.

''wait. I have the map'', John B said as he took the map out of his backpack.

Pope pushed JJ aside. ''coordinates JB?''. ''uh it's 34, 57' 30'' north. 75, 55' 42'' west'', JB answered.

Pope looked at the screen in front of him. ''I just say we have gold to hunt people. If it's off the deep end, it's not gonna be much of a treasure hunt, is it? Come on, come on''.

The screen showed them the coordinates. ''it's on the high side. Like 900 feet down'', RJ said as he looked at the computer. ''that's not too deep'', JB said. ''hm is that doable tho?''. ''of course, it's doable Kie. Have some faith will you'', JJ replied.