Chapter 32 walk

3rd pov

The Cameron girl and the Routledge boy were walking around the park. Sarah stopped and looked out in the nature. ''it's beautiful, isn't it RJ?''.

RJ wasn't looking at the nature, no he was looking at her. ''yeah she is'', he answered. This took Sarah's attention and she turned herself around, looking at the boy. ''RJ I meant the nature'', she smiled and blushed.

''oh, yeah that too'', he said now taking his attention at the nature around them. Sarah took this opportunity to admire the boy in front of her, just like he did with her. If someone would have told her, she would get together with the Routledge boy. She wouldn't have believed them. It isn't because he's a pogue, but because he never really showed interest in her. In a more romantic way, well at least that's what she thought. But now she's there with him, her boyfriend. She couldn't be more happier. She finally got the guy, she really liked all along.

''you know. Starring like that would make you a creep'', RJ said turning around to face her. ''what? Can't I stare?''. ''well, I mean you can. My guess is your starring at someone handsome'', he smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes playfully. ''says the boy with to much ego. At least I didn't comment like you did''. ''well, I meant it. What I said. You're more beautiful than the nature, even more beautiful than the sunset and I lo... like sunset''.

Sarah catched up to what RJ almost was going to say, but she didn't think about it more further.

''you uh found the gold?'', the Cameron girl asked. ''yeah I did, me and the others''. ''where was it?''. ''well, it may be under an axe murderer's house'', he explained. Sarah's eyes widened. ''under an axe murderer's house? Are you serious RJ?''.

The boy sighed. ''you see funny story. I mean JJ believes it, but I don't know if I do''. Sarah just starred at him with her brows raised up. ''yeah under an axe murderer's house'', he said defeated.

Sarah shook her head. ''well, isn't that just perfect. Anything more I should know of RJ?''. RJ scratched the back of his neck. ''well, the only thing is that the well is sketchy as hell. Other than that I can't come up with more''.

Sarah sighed in disbelief. ''hey I heard that. What's wrong princess?''. ''I just wished I could be there with you guys''. RJ went closer to the girl and cupped her while looking into her eyes. ''tonight, you'll be there with us. You deserve just as much to be in with us''. ''is that okay with the others?'', she asked meaningly referring more to the Carrera girl.

RJ smiled. ''what are you kidding me. It's fine. You know Vince and Val gotta be together, right?''. Sarah sighed. ''RJ I meant the others not just you''.

RJ didn't answer at first. He just took her into a kiss without saying anything. She accepted right away.

She broke the kiss.

''what was that for?''. ''I guess I wanted to kiss my lovely girlfriend''. Sarah smiled. ''can you say that again?''. ''what? Girlfriend?'', he asked her. ''yeah'' ''my girlfriend''. Sarah took him into another kiss.

They parted after some seconds.

RJ looked just starstruck. ''uh what was that for?'', he asked her. She smirked at him. ''because I wanted to. Now answer my question?''.

''yep everything's fine. Don't worry. The other should be fine with that'', he said chuckling nervously. Sarah just looked him in the eyes. ''RJ''. ''yeah?''. ''she said something didn't she?''. ''who?''. ''Kiara said something''. RJ gulped. ''whaaat? Pfft no. Why would she say something? I would recall if she said something''.

Sarah could read the boy easily, he wasn't a good liar always. ''RJ I can see right through you''. ''she didn't say anything''. ''then look me right in the eyes and tell me''. The boy did so, and at that moment he laid his eyes on hers. He couldn't manage to lie, so he stayed quiet.

''you're the worst liar I've ever met''. ''I'm not lying'', he said while avoiding her gaze. ''you couldn't even look me in the eyes Rowan''. ''I did look you in the eye. I just didn't speak'', he said holding his hands up in defence.

Sarah sighed. ''look if she's going to get territorial, then maybe I sh...'', RJ cut the girl off. ''hey, listen okay. You're apart of this too, you know. If it weren't for you we wouldn't have gotten this far. You got me into the archives and tannyhill map. I can't speak for Kie, but I can speak for me. I want you there Sarah, and the others just have to deal with it. Cause if they wanna be in my life, they have to respect you and be around you too. Because you're also in my life''.

Sarah couldn't help but smile like a crazy person at RJ's confessing.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he did the same but with her waist. ''how did I get so lucky?'', she asked. Now he was smiling. They parted away. ''no, how did I get so lucky. To get the Sarah Cameron and call her my girlfriend''. ''I would say we both got lucky'', she replied.

Sarah's pov

I just can't help but fall more in love with this boy. Whenever I think there is nothing more he could do to make me fall, he proves me wrong. I have never felt what I'm feeling with RJ. Not Topper and not the others.

He just makes my heart flutter without a reason, butterflies just appear when I'm with him. I know I didn't want to see it before, but now I do. Now I know what people mean when they say you'll know when it's the right person. That person for me is RJ.

RJ's pov

I could see Sarah was zoomed out. I just smiled at her. She has this kind of face when she's in her thought it's cute. Damn I must be falling hard for her. I mean who wouldn't fall for her? She's just perfect in her own way.

I can't believe that I didn't realize that before. I guess I always thought a guy like me, pogue could never get Sarah Cameron. However, here I am with her. Her being my girlfriend. I guess JJ was right. I just couldn't admit my feelings for her, but now that I have I don't regret a thing.

3rd pov

''we should...'', both of the two started to speak. ''uh we should get going. Don't want the gang to go crazy when I'm not there. And I know for sure that JJ would do something crazy if I didn't at least text that I was not coming. I mean the boy's a little paranoid sometimes and he would have gotten John B to think so too''.

Sarah just smiled. ''yeah you're right. Don't want JJ to do something and get your brother on it''.

She took his hand and intertwined them together and walked at the direction of the chateu.

To be continued