"Alright, get on with it. Use all the facilities of the Iote nation, but use our computer to store the main files. By the way, is there a name for the facility on the satellite of 'Asgard' yet?"

"Not yet, sir." Admiral Krumbel said.

"Very well. I named it 'Liberty' and the facility I named Mobile Factory Satellite 'Liberty'. May we find similar facilities in the future." Trevat said.

"Yes, sir. I will convey it to all parties involved." Admiral Krumbel said.

"As we planned, the 'Macross' will be placed on the Home Fleet as a flagship." Trevat said.

"I will transfer my Flag to the 'Macross' once this ship is officially entered into the Home Fleet." Admiral Aedat said.

"Oh yes, it seems we should have a meeting to discuss the disposition of our current fleet strength. It seems that our fleet is already severely sparse, considering the vast areas we have explored." Trevat said.

"We can use the meeting room in 'Macross', Moff." Dr. Anen said.

Alright, after we have taken part of the tour, we will hold a meeting while waiting for the 'Macross' to head to the site to test its main weapon." Trevat said. "Notify all Myto leaders."

They continued to follow the tour of 'Macross', but after they looked around the platform of 'Macross' they went to the meeting room for a meeting.

.

.

.

Battle Fortress Macross

Meeting Room

Moff Trevat held an impromptu meeting about the military power of the Myto Empire during his visit to 'Macross' for the inauguration of Battle Fortress 'Macross'. The meeting was attended by:

- Admiral Aedat Iskir, commander of Home Fleet

- Admiral Druna Arkena, commander of 1st Defense Fleet

- Admiral Akul Tzu, commander of 2nd Defense Fleet

- Admiral Aden Kambil, commander 3rd Defense Fleet (Present via holonet)

- Admiral Erna Trena, commander 4rd Defense Fleet

- Admiral Sybil Huski, commander 5th Defense Fleet

- Admiral Grogot Krumpel, commander 6th Defense Fleet (Present via holonet)

- Admiral Dana Istikal, commander 7th Defense Fleet (Present via holonet)

- Admiral Jan Tripta, commander 8th Defense Fleet

- Admiral Krumbel Kasheef, commander 1st Exploration Fleet

- Admiral Haskot Himlow, commander 2nd Exploration Fleet (Present via holonet)

- General Famla Adil, leader of Myto special forces and intelligence

- General Armeda Krakov, system security leader

- Cmdr. Deriick Galsgov, leader of Moff Trevat's private fleet

- Chief Secretary of Arkev Huis

- Dr. Anen Druma, head of the Myto Institute of Science

- Dr. Kandar Hina, industry leader of Myto

- Governor of Elysia, Ira Ishil

- Governor of Trantor, Noona Arkena (present via holonet)

Meeting chaired by Moff Trevat

After the opening, Moff Trevat said, "Currently, we seem to be experiencing a lack of military power. With the star system TC72D that we have to protect, the number of our military fleet and ships will be insufficient in case of conflicts with other parties. We are now gathered to discuss that. Let us first discuss the number of fleets we have."

Galactic Empire in New Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें