'If I had to wait my entire life for your love, I would.
For when I've withered away. I'd be glad to be in heaven before I've even reached it.

I'd travel to every country and get the prettiest flowers only for you
So when I hand the bouquet to you
I hand the whole world to you.

My heart is so full of you.
I can hardly call it my own.
Loving you is the most gentle and exquisite form of self destruction.

No matter how many books I'll read,librarys I explore, they will never reach me. For the only stories I cherish is yours.'

Oh wow. I'm dying to meet the Person who's writing all these. Alright I need to hurry class is almost starting.

-After school-

Y/n pov.

"Alright, Kenny will come over at 9 pm the guest are gonna be here at 9:45pm and we have exactly 3 hours left." I quickly explained to Stan, Kyle and Matthew.

We need to decorate, set up all the activitys, the snacks and the drinks. "Okay me and Stan will decorate, Matthew will set up the party room and Y/n, you're gonna prepare the food alright?" Kyle explained.

We all nodded and began with our task. I went into the kitchen and started to put different flavored chips into bowls and poured soft drinks, alcohol and mixed drinks into plastic cups.

After 20 minutes I was finished and went over to Matthew to help him. "Can I help you?" I asked. "Yea uh, can u set up the speakers and stuff?" he requested and I nodded. Kenny will love this.

After I finished that, I put a table near the entrance so the guests can put their gifts somewhere.

"Alright I'll go change now, in case u need something, ask Matthew." I told Kyle and went upstairs into my walk-in closet. Mhhh what would I like to wear? A cute dress? A pretty blouse with a skirt or black jeans? So many options and such a hard choice..

??? pov.

Soon you'll be here. We're are supposed to be. We're going to be flawless. It's such a waste that you're with him. We could be so much stronger togheter but it's fate. He maybe met you first but he's only supposed to introduce us. Just a step forward to us. Just you wait my cursed star. We'll be united soon and then we'll rule this place togheter.

Kenny pov.

I wonder where Y/n is gonna take me. She told me to dress nice and not just my everyday clothes. Very funny, I don't own many nice clothes. I did own a light blue tuxedo when I was younger. I was pretty attractive wearing that as a child (I don't think 10 y/o Kenny is hot in any way. It's just what I think teen Kenny would think about himself.).

When I got home, my mom handed me a bag with nice clothes inside. "This new hero, white knight, dropped them off here yesterday and asked me to give them to you. That's so nice of her be sure to thank her if you get the chance." My mom said smiling. "Oh I'm so proud of you Kenny. Already 17, time flies by so fast." she gave me a smooch on the forehead. I hugged and thanked her.

"Try them on I wanna see how they look on you!" Karen giggled and I agreed. I did a littel fashion show infront of my mom and Karen and did some pretty ridiculous model poses. I'm glad I can make them laugh.

- 9:40 pm -

I brushed my hair and took a look into the mirror. Damn I'd date myself ngl. I used some deodorant before I headed out.

While listening to music and chewing gum I went over to pick up Y/n.

When I arrived at her place I heard whispering. I rang the bell and waited for Y/n to come out.