Chapter 14: Mario vs Sonic

Start from the beginning

"Woo! Lightning Shield coming at ya, you magic Italian plumber!" Kaminari said.

Mario and Sonic raced up a mountain (that had a face?), striking at each other as they flew/climbed up the top.

"Awww. The volcano looks sad." Torru and Pony whined.

Bakugou looked at the two perplexed. "That Is What You Noticed?! Not The Fact That It Has a Face In The First Place?! Or That This Fight Between the Two IS FUCKING AWESOME AS HELL?!"

"Hey, chill Bakadouche!" Setsuna said, defending and hugging Pony. "You let them notice what they want and stop being a douche about it!"

"Agreed!" Mina said as she too hugged Torru. "There, there Torru. Don't let the mean douche hurt your feelings." Mina spoke in a motherly tone.

"Thanks Mina, but can you please stop babying us." Torru said. "Its weird."

"Agreed." Pony agreed.

The two landed inside the dormant volcano, the screen showing a close up of both Sonic's and Mario's determined faces. The screen paned over from the electrified shielded Sonic, past a Bob-omb, towards Mario-Wait a minute!

Sonic and Mario looked around at the room entirely filled with weird looking bombs with white eyes and yellow feet, them all sounding up in alarm at the new comers.

"BOMBS!" Kouta, Koda, Nejire, and Eri cried out. "Weird, walking bombs, but BOMBS!"

"MAMA MIA!" Mario cried out.

A second later, the volcano's face was consumed in a large, fiery explosion, with Sonic and Mario, the latter crying out, as they flew through the air.

Laughter rang out through the room, even Endeavor and Aizawa spared a chuckle. Bakugou and Torino were busting a gut as they saw Izuku's furry counterpart fly through the air from that explosion.

"Are they ok?" Eri asked.

'Yes they are Eri." Uraraka jumped in. "Deku and Mirio's counterparts had shields and powers on that saved them from the big boom."

"Oh! Yeah!" Eri cheered, Uraraka smiling motherly.

'Ms. Ocha is also nice and sweet. Like a Mama.' Eri thought. 'Miss Ocha. Miss Momo. Auntie Neji. Miss Melissa. Miss Kyouka. Who is true Mama? I'm so confused!'

Sonic landed in the water.

"Uh oh! That's not good!" Sero said. "Sonic is not good at water!"

"FUCK! THAT'S BULLSHIT!" Bakugou yelled in rage.

"Well, they mentioned water a lot of times, so it was bound to happen in the fight." Sato said.

Sonic sank further down the lake, flailing his limbs uselessly. He popped up a Bubble Shield and activated it, Sonic now encased in a Bubble Shield.

"At least he has a Bubble Shield." Ojiro pointed out.

Mario landed in the water, wearing his Frog Suit, before bringing his weight down and slamming into Sonic's destroying the Bubble Shield instantly.

"Oops." Ojiro said.

"Dude. Stop doing that!" Mineta yelled.

Sonic tried jumping around yet failed to swim around effectively. The PTSD inducing music played out as Sonic quickly tired to tried to run away, causing the audience, especially Kyouka, to shiver and hold their ears. As the music started getting higher louder, Sonic flailed around before his eyes were replaced with green emeralds and the screen was filled with a white light.