Chapter 13: Vegeta vs Shadow

Start from the beginning

"Its ok, you don't have to say it." Melissa said. "Thank you Asui."

"You can call me Tsu." Asui said.

"Alright, Tsu it is." Melissa said with a smile.

'No wonder Midoriya and her seem to get along well.' Tsu mentally said. 'They are practically identical in terms of personality. Hmmm, I wonder-'

With the counterparts all said and done, the video began again.

It started up with Shadow running/skating through green plains before he slid to a stop before Vegeta, the Saiyan's back facing the black hedgehog.

"There you are!" Shadow announced as he slid to a stop. "I knew I sensed an extraordinary power from around here."

"Well that certainly sounds like me." Vegeta bragged arrogantly as he turned to face his opponent. "Uh, Who and What are you?"

"Appropriate response to suddenly finding yourself with a 3 foot tall hedgehog." Shinsou muttered.

"I am Shadow the Hedgehog." Shadow introduced himself before striking a pose. "The Ultimate Life Form!"

"Oui, I am starting to like this hedgehog's style." Aoyama said as he too struck a pose.

"Ultimate Life Form?" Vegeta said. "A weird looking Rat is an Ultimate Life Form?! HAHAHA! That's a laugh!"

"Actually when you look at it hard, this Vegeta sounds like the combination of both Bakugou and Monoma." Todoroki said.

Monoma was quickly quieted by Itsuka while Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero had to hold back Lord Explosion Murder and cover his mouth to block the river of slurs and swears.

"Word of advice, freak, You're a little on the short side to be threatening." Vegeta taunted.

"Funny." Shadow commented. "I was going to say the same thing about you."

Aizawa, Yamada, and Kayama flinched at hearing Shadow's quips, remembering the times when Shirakumo did the same to Villains.

"YOU JUST SEALED YOUR FATE, RAT!" Bakugou yelled out.

"...You just sealed your fate, rat!" Vegeta said.

"Well I guess that proves that Bakugou and Vegeta are one in the same." Kaminari said.

"Shut up, the fight's starting!" Mineta said.

FIGHT!

Shadow appeared in front of Vegeta in a blink of an eye, striking out his leg for a straight kick before Vegeta caught the foot with one hand. Shadow tried again with a flurry of kicks and punches, all of which Vegeta blocked or kicked and punched back.

"Wow they are so fast!" Mina said. "I can barely keep track of them!"

Finally, Vegeta caught another kick from Shadow and kicked him a few yards away. The Saiyan Prince brought his hands together, glowing in purple energy. "GALICK GUN! FIRE!"

The bright and large purple laser fired onto the still flying Shadow, causing a large explosion. When the smoke, cleared Shadow was on his feet but panting tiredly.

"That's it?!" Bakugou yelled. "He looks almost defeated and other me just did one blast! Give Other Me a Challenge!"

"Careful there, Bakugou." Monoma taunted. "Last time you said that, your guy died by his own explosion."

Bakugou gritted his teeth but kept silent.

"Pathetic!" Vegeta taunted as he floated in the air. "Before you die, Let me show you a True Ultimate Life Form!"