Chapter 13: Vegeta vs Shadow

Start from the beginning

"I-Impossible." Midnight whispered out in horror. "He couldn't have...He wouldn't..."

Nezu's paws cracked as they clenched tightly, a furious frown on display. 'What is the meaning of this?!'

Aizawa was frozen. His eyes were wide with horror and disbelief. 'No.'

'Outrageous! Scandalous! Shameful!' Oboro said dramatically. 'Lemme in on it!'

Aizawa found it hard to breathe.

'You little scamp!' Oboro said, holding up a cat cheerfully. 'TA-DAH!' He showed to the girls of their class.

Aizawa gripped the armrest hard.

'Wait, How about I lend you my goggles?' Oboro offered his goggles to Aizawa. 'So you can protect your eyes and get close to him.'

Aizawa grips the goggles inside his scarf.

'Even if one of us screws up, the other two can pick up the slack.' Aizawa looked at the bloody body bag that Oboro was in.

Tears started swelling up in his eyes.

'As Long as the Three of Us Stick Together,' Oboro said with a determined smile. 'There's Not a Problem in the World we can't Resolve!'

The despair left Aizawa's eyes. Now they held pure anger.

Nezu looked to Aizawa, his eyes said it all 'This Will be looked into. But Not Now. The students Don't need to Know. Not until we know for Certain.'

Aizawa nodded.

Nezu looked to both Yamada and Kayama with the same look and message, with more emphasis towards Mic, who both, reluctantly, accepted.

Nezu turned to the rest of the group and informed them to continue with the video.

Meanwhile, Izuku looked at his teacher, noticing his reaction, his tears and pain in his eyes, and stared with a blank expression.

The device continued saying "ADDITIONAL MULTIVERSAL COUNTERPARTS RELATING TO COMBATANTS DETECTED!"

"More counterparts?" Momo questioned. "Just like in the Kratos vs Spawn battle. I wonder who these are?"

"B ULMA BRIEFS! MULTIVERSAL COUNTERPART: MEI HATSUMEI!"

"Wow, looks like your married to Bakugou in other world, Hatsumei." Uraraka said, meanwhile secretly cheering at what she thought was a rival down.

Izuku tensed, eyes subtly twitching in disgust at the mental image of Kacchan with Mei.

"Nah, he's not my type." Mei dismissed, a bored expression on her face. "Too loud and arrogant for my taste."

'That's the pot calling the kettle black.' The girls thought.

Izuku released a breath of relief that he didn't know he was holding. He then immediately wondered why the notion bothered him so much.

"HEY!" Bakugou roared offended. "I'M ANY GIRL'S TYPE! YOU WOULD LOVE TO SUCK MY DICK! ALL THOSE EXTRA'S FROM MY OLD SCHOOL PRACTICALLY WORSHIPPED ME! NAME ONE CHICK THAT ISN'T AT ALL INTERESTED IN ME!"

All the girls in Class-1A, Nejire, Melissa, most of Class-1B, and Mei raised their hands in unison. Conveniently, Ibarra refused to move or make any acknowledgement of that question.

"MARIA ROBOTNICK! MULTIVERSAL COUNTERPART: MELISSA SHIELD!"

"I'm sorry that you had to see that Melissa." Asui said. "Watching your other self die in front of your eyes is hard. At least for us, we took comfort in that it was all simulations but...well-"