₮Ⱨł₴ ł₴ ₮ⱧɆ Ɇ₦Đ

Y/n's P.O.V
"AH!"

MK and I were launched into the air by Mei's dragon projection/form, falling to the ground.

We dodged as she shot at us.

"Monkie Kid. Shadow Girl. So it's come to this!" Mei laughs evilly but in a funny way.

"MK, shrink while I go Shadow Monster." I leaned over to him.

He nodded, shrinking and booking it.

"Hey, where'd he go?" Mei asks, not seeing MK anywhere.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, but you're gonna have to deal with me until then." I lifted myself off the ground summoning my Shadow Monster.

Before I could do anything, MK enlarged himself, falling flat on top of Mei.

"Ooh, that's gotta hurt!"
_______________________________________

After that, we sat on the drone copter, taking a break from training.

"You two totally got the hand of this mystic monkey business." Mei complimented.

"Aw, thanks, Mei!" MK rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"Means a lot to hear that right now." I added in.

"We've got this, boi!" Mei grabbed both of us. "Soon, Monkey King won't need to come back from vacation, and Y/n won't even need to find Macaque anymore."

I flinched at Mei's comment, looking down.

Mei saw my face. "Oh, sorry about that." She apologized.

"It's fine." I held my arm in a comforting way.

"Oh-ho! Snack break!" Pigsy called out.

All of us ran over to Pigsy, staring at the bowls of noodles in awe, drool dripping down our faces.
_______________________________________
As we all enjoyed our noodles, the ground began to shake, and a bright blue beacon of light shot out of the ground.

"That's probably not good."

All of us ran to the edge of the drone copter, to see what was going on.

Something began to sprout out of the ground, its legs made of metal, looking at us with a single glowing red eye.

My heart sank, realizing who was behind that thing.

"Spider Queen?" Mei asks.

"No, it's something...worse, come on, MK!"

MK and I jumped off the drone copter, charging toward the mech.

MK fists ignited with a golden light as he punched the mech right in its optic.

When MK punched it, a blue circle of some sort appeared, golden symbols slowly appearing.

MK fell on the ground.

"MK! You ok?" I ran over to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine we just need-"

MK froze mid-sentence as a shadow loomed over us.

The mech jumped up into the air, heading straight toward us.

"MK, we need to move." I said in a warning voice.

"I'm trying, just-"

*Boom*

The mech landed right on top of us.

I transformed into my Shadow Monster while MK made himself large, pushing the mech off us.