₥ł₦ØⱤ ₴₵₳ⱠɆ

Y/n's P.O.V
I washed the dishes, scrubbing the dirt off.

I look to see MK washing his hands beside me.

"I assume Pigsy told about the food critic."

"Yep." He sighed.

"Hmm." MK's been a little down ever since Monkey King went on vacation.

What kind of mentor leaves his students? Not mine, hopefully.

MK started going on and on about shrinking himself and other stuff. "Maybe if someone was here to teach me! "Oh, you'll figure it out, bud, just think little."

MK kept rambling and rambling, and the water started to glow.

"Uh, MK, the water is glowing." I pointed out.

Just before he could stop, poof, a cloud formed and disappeared.
Me and MK were now the size of a simple small bug.

"What the?! AH!"

We fell through the sink drain, falling up, down, all around, until we hit solid ground.

I groaned, rubbing my head in pain.

"I did it! I littled myself." MK cheered.

I slapped him on the head. "Yeah, you also littled me, and now we're in the Spider Queen's lair."

"Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. The Spider Queen's lair. How did I end up here, of all the lairs." MK started panicking like an idiot.

I grabbed MK's shoulders. "MK! Get a hold of yourself and stop being an idiot."

"But Y/n, a spider is gonna wrap me up in its butt rope, and it's gonna eat me." He screamed.

I facepalmed as MK tried to calm himself down.

"Okay. Okay. No. I am the Monkie Kid, with his sister Shadow Girl. I'm not gonna keep being terrified of spiders my whole life. I can do this. I can get us outta here. I just need to be a big brave boy!"

MK closed his eyes, his hands glowing gild for a second, and poof, we were back to normal.

"Yes! I don't look like a bug anymore." I cheered, but that was soon over when a thud was heard from behind us.

We both turned around slowly, seeing Spider Queen with a devilish smirk.

"Come back for more, have you?" She cackled, raising a spider leg.

Right as she striked, I jumped out of the way, but MK was nowhere to be seen.

Spider Queen gave me a confused look. "Huh? Where'd he go?"

I shrugged in response.

"Fine, then I guess I'll just have to deal with you then."

Spider Queen charged at me, and I quickly moved out of the way, blocking each of her hits with my staff.

"Come on, I thought you were a queen, not a princess." I taunted, jumping out of the way again.

"I am a Queen!" She snapped.

"More like a drama queen."

Spider Queen growled, throwing me into a rock, breaking it in half.

"Welp, that's my cue to leave."

I summoned a shadow portal, getting the heck away from Spider Queen.

"Y/N!" MK came out of nowhere and hugged me.

"Stranger danger!" I flipped him over onto his back.

"Ow..." He groaned in pain.

"Oops, eh, that's what you get for leaving me with Spider Queen." I helped him off the ground.