₮ⱧɆ ₵ØⱤⱤɄ₱₮ɆĐ ₩₳ⱤⱤłØⱤ

MK's P.O.V
I stared at my sister, tears threatening to pour. "Y/n, no, not again."

Lady Bone Demon cackled, while Y/n stood there, a stone-cold expression on her face. "This is what happens when you try to defy destiny. Fate has delivered me the perfect champion."

"But she...she...she was..."

"Oh, sweet child. Perhaps now you finally understand how pointless your efforts to stop me truly are. The Samadhi Fire will be mine, and I will use its power to reforge this world." She turned to Y/n. "Go."

Monkey King, who was still trapped in ice, struggled around. "Kid, run!"

"Boy, get back!" Nezha pushed me out of the way as Y/n slammed him into the ground.

I wanted to run to Y/n, to help her, to get my sister back, but a shadow portal opened up beneath me.

"Wait." But I already fell through.

I landed on the other side, ending up in what looked like a jungle. "What? Where am I?"

I jerked my head around, hearing a roar in the distance, and a familiar dragon as well.

"Mei? Mei!"

I moved, falling into the mud, but that didn't stop me from going forward.

I need to get to Mei, and once I got to her, I can work on getting my sister back.
_______________________________________

Redson's P.O.V
I rested on the steps of this place, taking a break from training dragon girl, but I couldn't help my mind just thinking about Y/n.

Something inside me told me that something was wrong, but I didn't know what.

I wanted to ask dragon girl if Y/n was alright the last time she saw her, but I heard a rustling from the bushes and immediately got into a fighting stance.

A figure covered in mud appeared out of the bushes. I lowered my stance, realizing who it was. "For the love of- I thought you were-."

"A mud monster!" Mei shouts.

"What, no, you imbecile. It's just-"

Too late, Mei shir fire at MK, solidifying the mud, but the mud broke, and MK hugged Mei tightly.

"Mei? Mei! You're okay. You're not on fire. What happened?" MK let go of her.

"Yep, yep I'm okay. I'm okay, really. Actually, it's all thanks to Red Boy." She pointed at me.

"Wha...?" He looked at me in shock.

"Oh, yeah, he's been teaching me how to control my powers real good, and he's been super relaxed and chill about it this whole time. If it wasn't for him, I'd probably would have burned up the whole world with Samadhi Fire by now." Mei explains.

"Wait, that's right. The Lady Bone Demon, she's after the Samadhi Fire." MK immediately said.

"What? And you came here?!" I yelled.

"And that's not all--"

*Boom*

The smoke cleared, revealing Y/n, possessed once more, but this time, she wore white armor with gold outlines.

"Y/n." My eyes widened, not believing the sight.

"No. Not anymore." MK stepped forward.

"How? I replaced the sigil on her necklace. Now it's just like she did with my father when we used that magic key to release her from her prison. This is all my fault." I clenched my fists, angry and sad.