₮ⱧɆ ₲ⱤɆ₳₮ ₩₳ⱠⱠ Ɽ₳₵Ɇ

Y/n's P.O.V
"Jump out of the way, don't forget to dodge, and......watch out for the weapons rack again."

"Ah! Ow!" I groaned from the pain.

"Not bad kid, you're getting better." Macaque helped me off the floor.

"Thanks, and sorry about the weapon rack....again." I flinched when the rack of weapons fell.

"It's fine, but are you ok? You seemed distracted this past week." He asked.

"Oh, well, I'm kinda nervous and excited for The Great Wall Race this year." I told him.

"The Great Wall Race?" He looked at me in confusion.

"Yeah, it's a big race, and if I win this year, that'll make me champion 3-years running." I said in excitement.

"Didn't know you race bud?" Macaque said.

"It's just a side hobby that I do for fun, just feeling the rush of the wind as I leave my enemies in the dust is ever so sweet." I sighed.

Macaque chuckled. "Ok...concerned, but impressive for you. What's the winner win for this year?"

"It's a golden immortal peach trophy, I have to win again so I can give it to MK, since he likes immortal peaches so much." I explained to my teacher.

"Interesting, I still remember when Wukong stole all the actual immortal peaches from the heavenly orchard." Macaque spoke.

"You mean the Monkey King? Do you know him or something?" I asked my teacher.

"When you've been around as long as I have, you hear a thing or two." He shrugged.

"Figuratively or literally?"

"Both."

"Ah." I answered, knowing that he was referring to the enhanced hearing we both have.

I looked at my phone, seeing what time it was. "Oh crap, the race is gonna start in half an hour, gotta go, bye."

"See ya Bud."

Macaque's P.O.V

As I watched Y/n leave, a thought occurred to me.

There's gonna be some idiots that think the peach is real.

I better go with her and make sure she's safe.

Reverting to my shadow form, I hid in Y/n's shadow before she could take off.

Y/n's P.O.V
Getting into position at the starting line, I made sure to check my motorcycle was in good shape.

*Crash*

I turned my head to the source of the crash, seeing MK in his Tuk-tuk next to Mei, who was also on her motorcycle.

"Hey guys, I knew Mei would be racing, but I didn't know you would be to MK." I walked over to them.

"Wait, Y/n, you're racing to?" MK gave a dumbfounded look.

"Who do you think won the last two races?" I raised a brow at my brother.

"Oh, I can't wait to race you and Mei, that peach will be mine." He said with a determined look.

I looked to the side to see Mei glaring at him.

"Ok...I'm gonna head back to my bike before the race starts, see ya at the finish line."

I went back to my motorcycle, seeing Macaque holding Yin and Jin in his hands.

"Macaque? What are you doing here?" I asked him in shock.