₮ⱧɆ ฿ⱤØ₮ⱧɆⱤⱧØØĐ

Y/n's P.O.V
"Azure? Where's Monkey King?" MK asks him.

Azure didn't speak, he just gripped the scroll.

"Explain yourself, Azure!" Mei shouts at him.

"What are you--"

"Azure's been lying to us, MK." Tang said.

"Um, maybe we should give Mr. Lion a chance to explain." Sandy spoke up,  not really wanting this to end up in a fight.

"I saw it! Here. Wherever this place is. Him! Plotting to take down the Monkey King. That was his plan all along, to trap Monkey King inside that scroll and do something sinister, something bad, probably." Tang explained to us.

Azure looked suprise for a moment before he looked away.

"See?! He's been basically admitting it! And to think I modeled my brand new sword after yours! Gross!" Mei gags.

"It wasn't my intention to deceive you, but I knew you wouldn't understand. Sometimes it's easier to ask for forgiveness, not permission." Azure told us.

I summoned my staff, pointing it at him. "I am so sick of being lied to!"

I lunged at him with my staff. Azure stepped away, unleashing a valley of ink from the scroll. Just as I was about to strike, my attack was blocked by two golden wings.

"Greetings, little girl." A bird person rose up from the ink, slamming me into a pillar.

"Y/n!"

"Hold on!"

"Y/n!"

The others leaped at bird dude, or KFC cause I'm suddenly craving chicken.

Sandy pushed Tang out of the way at the sight of another weapon coming at them.

Pigsy crashes to the ground while Sandy tries to hold it off, but a giant elephant came out of the ink and defeated him.

I grunted, my form flickering again, seeing KFC bird dude pointing a ji at me while they held Tang down with their claw.

"No! Please, Azure!" MK's monkey form flickers as well.

"If it isn't the Great Monk Tang Sanzang. You cannot imagine how I've longed for this moment." They raised their talon to attack Tang.

"Tang! No!" I grabbed the ji that kept me in place, flipping KFC over.

"You! How dare you?!" They growled at me.

"How dare you hurt my friends?!" My form started flickering again.

"You...you reak of that coward, Macaque!" They pointed their ji at me again.

I pointed my staff at them. "Call my mentor a coward again, and I'll see about having KFC for dinner."

"Peng, stop! They aren't who you think they are." Azure stopped them.

Peng, that's their name. KFC is still better in my opinion.

Peng pulled their ji away and looked at Azure. "Took you long enough, brother. I feel as though I've been trapped in that cursed thing for 1000 years." They walk over to him.

"How long has it been?" The elephant asks Azure.

"Oh, I don't know, truth be told. Yellowtusk, bring it in, old friend." The three of them hugged.

The elephant, or Yellowtusk I should say, looked over at us. "Azure."

"MK, Y/n, I'm sorry things got so out of hand. Let me introduce you to my brothers, The Golden Peng and Yellowtusk the Wise." Azure introduced us to his friends.