₮ⱧɆ ₭ł₦₲, ₮ⱧɆ ₱Ɽł₦₵Ɇ, ₮ⱧɆ ₩₳ⱤⱤłØⱤ, ₳₦Đ ₮ⱧɆ ₴Ⱨ₳ĐØ₩

Y/n's P.O.V
The sky train drove away from lantern city, which was now covered in ice.

I sat in a corner, curled up.

"Come on, Y/n, it doesn't look that bad." MK tried to comfort me.

"Yes, it does, ice covers my arm, and freaking half of my face." I snapped at him.

"Ok, yeah, maybe, but it still doesn't look that bad." He came closer to me.

"No, stay away! It's taking every fiber in my being to fight back Lady Bone Demon right now. I don't want to hurt anybody if she takes over." I kicked away the frost forming at my feet.

MK sighed, turning to Monkey King. "What's the plan, Monkey King? We've got all three Rings of Samadhi, so how do we use them to make the Lady Bone Demon go boom? Is there a switch or--"

"It's a bit more complicated than that. In order to reforge the Samadhi Fire we'll need to reach the summit of that mountain." Monkey King pointed at the mountain outside.

"Huh. And, uh, that's where we'll find the fourth ring eh? Ain't that right, Monkey King?" Pigsy glared at Monkey King.

"Fourth ring? There's a fourth ring now?" I raised my head.

Tang chuckles. "Oh, Pigsy, I think you're confused. Monkey King said they split the Fire of Samadhi into three rings. Three rings hidden by the three great warriors, Monkey King, the Demon Bull King, and --"

The sky train comes to a sudden halt, and outside of the train was a vehicle with two giant golden rings.

"Uh, who dat?"

The two rings disband from the vehicle, a figure emerging from the ring. Whoever it was, threw two flaming wheels at the train card causing it to split.

"Get back!" Monkey King pushes us all back as the car was split.

The figure landed in front of us. He had black hair with two buns, and a red ribbon floating around his arms, he was wearing pink armor and was holding a red spear.

"Sun Wukong. Finally."

"Nezha, my old friend. Don't tell me you trekked all the way out here to hang out with lil' ol' me." Monkey King

"You know exactly why I'm here. I will not let you reforge the Samadhi Fire and doom this world." The one, who could I only assume is Nezha said.

Tang laughs, getting excited, jumping up and down. "I can't believe it's really you! The legendary Third Lotus Prince, Nezha! I must be the luckiest Tang in the world!"

"Silence, mortal!" Nezha pushed him away.

"Hey! Nobody pushes Tang away but Pigsy, Lotus Boy." I stood up.

"You, you're under the influence of Lady Bone Dem-" Nezha was cut off when Monkey King stepped in between us.

"How did you find us? Wait, wait, don't tell me. You took a sneaky peaky at the map while you were supposed to be guarding it? Now who's untrustworthy?" Monkey King said cockily.

"I didn't have to. I knew the ring I had been tasked with to hide was safe in Chang'e's care until you stole it!" Nezha snapped.

"Borrowed."

"I had a feeling the Demon Bull King would've kept his instead of hiding it as instructed. No surprises there." Nezha added.

"Yeah, I think we all saw that one coming."

"Which brings me to your ring. Worst kept secret ever!" Nezha shouted.

"Well, I mean, not wrong." Mei spoke.