฿Ɇ₮₮ɆⱤ ₮Ⱨ₳₦ ₩Ɇ ₣ØɄ₦Đ ł₮

Y/n's P.O.V
Azure grunts, trying to keep him and the universe together. "No, no... I can fix this. I can fix all of this! If it wasn't for Sun Wukong, none of this would--"

"Azure, as much as I would love to blame Monkey King for this, it wasn't his fault." I told him.

"Y/n's right, none of this was his fault." MK stood beside me.

Monkey King flies in on his cloud, seeing Azure in the state that he's in. "Azure, just... stop, okay? You've won. You're going to destroy us, just like you wanted. Us and the entire universe."

"No. This is not what I wanted. I can still fix this, it's-it's the whole reason I'm here at all." The cracks on his skin began to grow more.

"Wait, how are you here?" Monkey King asks him.

A look of confusion crossed Azure's face. "What? What kind of question is that? You know exactly how..."

"No, here and now! I put you in the Underworld myself. How'd you get out? How'd you get the scroll? I know for sure you didn't steal it... you couldn't have!" Monkey King looked at him.

"I... I don't know, I... I was..." Azure tried to recall what happened.

"Azure, who gave you that scroll? Because whoever it was, they must have known this would happen. Wanted this to happen! And they used you to do it." Monkey King told him.

Azure looks up at the cracks in the sky. "I just wanted to make the world a better place."

"You still can." MK spoke up.

"You're the only one who can." I said to him.

Azure brings out his sword to fix everything.

"Wait! Azure!"

When he brought down his sword, there were no more cracks, but Azure starts to fade away.

The realm was pieced together thanks to Azure. Azure gave one last smile before dissapating completely.

Monkey King bowed his head in sorrow, but the moment was interrupted as the Jade Emperor's power grew.

Nezha then arrived and lept in front of us. "Yeah, don't worry about it, Wukong, it's fine! I got this. Maybe... no!" Nezha created a barrier in an attempt to seal the Jade Emperor's power.

"Not very reassuring, Lotus Boy." I said.

Flower Fruit Mountain was breaking apart, but with the help of the others, Nezha was able to contain the Jade Emperor's power and sealed it away in what looked like a lotus flower.

The sky was now clear, with no signs of the universe tearing apart.

"Kids! Where are you hurt? Did you bonk your head? Cause if you did, we should get you two to a doctor and make sure you're not concussed or have a brain-urysum or something." Pigsy placed a bandage on me and MK.

"Don't worry, MK and Y/n! We won't let you fall asleep!" Tang cried out as he shook us.

"Guys, we're fine. Really." We both smiled.
_______________________________________

We regrouped somewhere else on Flower Fruit Mountain, Nezha holding the lotus that contained the Jade Emperor's power.

"Uh, you're sure that seal will hold, right?" Tang asks him.

"No, but it will have to do. Without a Jade Emperor, I'm not certain what is to be done with his power. But for now, it will remain under my protection." Nezha explained.

"Yeah, 'cause that's worked so well in the past." Monkey King retorted.

"As for the scroll, I will free those trapped within and return it safely to where it belongs, and hope that it does not fall into the wrong hands again."