ⱧɆⱤɆ ł₦ ₥Ɏ ₳Ɽ₥₴

Y/n's P.O.V
"My stomach is now the size of a watermelon." I complained, looking at Mei as we took a walk.

"Well, look on the bright side, your babies are due any day now." Mei said.

"I know, let's hope I'm near a hospital at the time when it happens." I told Mei.

"Yeah, but I can't wait to meet them." Mei smiled.

"Me neither, I--" I stopped, feeling a strong kick.

"You ok?" Mei stopped, looking at me.

"I don't know, I--" I felt another strong kick, clutching my stomach.

"Y/n!" Mei grabbed my arm so I could lean on her for support.

I felt a warm liquid run down my leg. "I think my water just broke."

"What?! We need to get to the hospital now!" Mei quickly called for her dragon bike.

"You sure that's safe?" I asked her.

"Yes, now hurry up, don't want to give birth on the streets." She sat me on her bike, zooming off to the hospital.

"Ack!" I felt another contraction.

"We're here!" Mei stopped in front of a hospital.

I got off the bike as Mei helped me inside the hospital. "Oh, that was another contraction." I grunted.

"Don't worry, Y/n, I got you." Mei said. "Hey! My friend's about to give to twins, a little help please!" Mei shouted, grabbing the doctor's attention.

The doctors scrambled, getting me a gurney as I sat on it.

"I'll make sure to tell the others." Mei said as I was wheeled off to the delivery room.

I lay in the hospital bed, keeping my breathing under control.

"Y/n, looks like it's almost time." Dr. Kelly walked in.

"Dr. Kelley, it seems so." I chuckled a little, feeling another contraction.

"Now, it will take a while before your fully dilated, before you start pushing, for right now, just try to keep your breathing under control." She explained.

I nodded, taking deep breaths.

"Y/n!" Redson bursts into the room, almost making me jump.

"Redson, jeez, you almost scared me." I breathed.

"Sorry, dragon girl called and said you were in labor, and I rushed over." He sat in a chair beside the hospital bed.

"It's fine, what about everybody else?" I asked him.

"Well..."

"Y/n!" The rest bursts in.

"Ah! Guys! There's too many in here." I got startled.

"She's right, only the father is allowed in here at the time, now out, you can see the babies after." Dr. Kelly ushered them out.

"Thanks, Dr. Kelly." I thanked her.

"No problem, I've been a doctor long enough to know that too many people in a room is stressful for the patient." She said, going back to check my vitals. "Ok, you are 6 centimeters dilated."

"And, what happens next?" Redson looked at her.

"Once she reaches 10 centimeters, that's when she needs to start pushing." She explained.

"Ok, just a little longer." I grunted, feeling more contractions.

"I got you." He held my hand.

"I know you do." I gripped his hand.
_______________________________________