₴Ɇ₵Ø₦Đ Đ₳₮Ɇ

Y/n's P.O.V
"No Y/n, you can't go out looking like that." Mei cried as she held onto my leg.

"Come on Mei, let go." I shook her off.

Mei got up, giving me a pleading look. "But you can't go on your second date wearing what you usually wear."

"Mei, Redson said that wherever he's taking me, I need to wear something casual, ergo, I'm wearing what I usually wear." I told her.

Mei sagged her arms in defeat.

"Now, would you get off my leg too, MK?" I stared down at my brother.

MK huffed, standing up. "I still don't like you going out with Redson."

"Nobody said you had to like it, bye." I left before MK could protest further.

Just as I was about to get on my motorcycle, a very familiar vehicle pulled up, with a very familiar Hot Pepper

"Looks like Hot Pepper is feeling a little fancy tonight." I smiled at him.

"Yes, well, not where we're going, get in." He held out his hand.

"With pleasure." I took his hand, getting in the Inferno Truck.

After a few minutes of driving, I decided to break the silence.

"So, where are you taking me tonight?"

"Well, you've been looking a little down, I read somewhere that festivals are a good way to cheer up and good second dates." He answered.

"Aw, Hot Pepper, you do care." I leaned my head on his shoulder.

Redson blushed, clearing his throat. "Of course I do, besides, you look like you need it."

"Yeah, thanks..." My voice trailed off, remembering my encounter with Lady Bone Demon.

"You will meet the same fate as he did once before, your own brother turning against you."

I shook my head, feeling cold.

"I do pity you, it's just so sad watching a repeat of history, the hero and the warrior, sibling against sibling once more."

No, I can't let her words ruin my date, I can't.

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n!"

"Huh? What?" I snapped out of my daze.

"We're here, you feeling ok, we can go somewhere else if you're not feeling good." He gave me a concerned look.

I quickly jumped up. "What? No, no, I'm fine, we can stay, I'm just feeling a little cold." I chuckled nervously.

Redson eyes me suspiciously before shrugging it off. "Ok, but if this becomes too much for you, tell me." He put his hand on my shoulder in a comforting way.

I gave him a loving smile. "I will."

He smiled back before helping me get out of the truck.

When we got out, I stared at the festival he brought me to in awe.

There were food stands, games, and rides, it had everything a festival would have.

"Woah!"

"I knew you would like it, what should we do first?" Redson asked me.

I turned to him, giving him an evil smile.
_______________________________________

I cranked my arm back, ready to throw the ball.

"This is great and all, but why am I the one in the dunk tank?" Redson said from inside the dunk tank.

"You look like you needed to cool off." I threw the ball.