~First day~

I sigh out putting on my shoes to head to work, today was officially going to be my first day working as a nanny for the Maraj's.

Yes, the most influential family in all of the United States.

Getting this job wasn't easy by all means, if not for my enviable position getting skills—don't mean to be cocky—and the personal recommendation from my uncle, I would've probably been stuck working at the McDonald's down my street and lord did I hate that fast food place.

I was to move into their guest house the day after but the family wanted to get to know me first— I mean they would be entrusting me to look after their only daughter.

I took the bus to get to the Maraj estate and had arrived roughly about an hour later.

The walk from the gates to the actual house was a whole other journey entirely but at least the exotic looking garden and water fountain made the trip all the more enjoyable.

I rang the doorbell when I had finally got to the door, checking the time I'd seen it was going on ten a.m, the door was opened by an older man probably in his early to late 50s.

"Hello, I'm Beyoncé." I introduced once the door was open "the new nanny." Calling myself that actually made me cringe, being a nanny was far from my dream job but it's whatever.. life's crap anyways.

"Oh welcome Mrs Maraj has long been awaiting your arrival." I could only nod to that as I follow him into the huge ass mansion that was probably 50x my apartment.

"Ma'am this is the new maid you've been waiting for." The man I had followed in called out to a woman who had her face immersed in her phone while sipping on what I'll assume to be coffee.

She looked up sending a smile my way, "Thank you William, you may be dismissed." The man took that as a cue to leave.

"Good morning ma'am I'm Beyoncé, the new nanny." The woman chuckles at that.

"Don't be so formal, you can call me Mrs. Carol.. it's a pleasure to have you, you can take a seat." I took the invitation, going to take a seat on the one opposite hers.

"So Beyoncé how old are you?" Right into the questions already.. but it's alright. She wasn't the one that interviewed me the first time so I understand her asking me these questions.

"I just turned 23."

"Hmm.. you're not that much older than my daughter.. that's good."

"If you don't mind me asking, how old is she?" I mean I could've gotten all the answers I needed off the internet but I kinda find that weird to do, plus the Maraj's like to keep their personal lives personal, except the few scandals of their daughter I've so happened to stumble across over the past years.

"She'll be 18 next month." She's still a minor.. okay.

"Do you have any siblings?" Odd question but okay?

"Yes a younger sister, she's around the same age as Onika." Of course I know the name of the person I'm gonna be watching over.

"Th—"

"Ma....!! Ma!!" Some loud ass person sounded not to far from where we were sitting cutting Mrs. Carol off.

"Onika please come in here baby."

Not too long after I'd seen the person I was going to be looking after for the next whenever months.

She's actually cute as hell, with her messy curly hair and flawless skin, pink plump kissable— wait! what am I thinking about this is a whole child!

"Who's this?" I was brought out of my thoughts by a hostile sounding voice, she stood besides her mother looking me up and down with an unreadable expression.

"Onika.. this is Beyoncé your new n—"

"Oh so this is the woman, daddy hired to 'watch' over me?" She made air quotations over the watch and if looks could kill I'd probably be six feet under right about now.

You know she's starting to look way less cute the more I think about it, Lord knows I can't deal with rich entitled ass kids.

"What did I tell you about cutting me off Tanya? And yes she's the woman your father hired to look over you."

"I don't need a babysitter, I'm grown!"  She said stomping her foot and crossing her arms.

Don't tell me she's about to throw a tantrum over this.

"Onika don't start. You know you've been getting worse these last couple of weeks I don' told you to stop hanging out with those hooligan friends of yours but you don't listen."

She didn't say anything but instead stormed upstairs with a pout on her face which actually wanted to make me laugh but trust I don't want to lose my job on the first day.

"Can you please follow her, I don't need her sneaking out this early in the morning." She sighed massaging her temples, it was only then I noticed how quiet I'd been.

"Sure."

I followed her up the stairs but had lost sight of her only a minute later, why are her short legs so damn fast?!

I was just gonna play guess to see where her room was but didn't have to as I'd stumbled across a bright pink door, even a blind person would know this was her room.

I heard sniffing come from the other side of the door leaving me confused.. the fuck she crying for? Ain't nobody hit her.

I knocked but got no reply instead the room went silent, so I knocked on the door again. "Go away mom." She mumbles but loud enough for me to hear.

"It's Beyoncé." I said.

The door was snatched open not too long after by a red eyed puffy face yet still so cute Onika.

"The fuck do you want?!" It came out way harsher than I thought was physically possible for a human, venom laced and all.

"I just came to check up on you."

"Well I'm fine, so you can get the fuck on." And then the door was slammed in my face.

If not for the high paying salary and the fact that I could get jailed I would've literally snatched that little girl by her weave and given her an actual reason to cry.

Good Lord I don't know if I'll actually be able to bear being this girls nanny.

__

Hey y'all.. How're you all doing (reply😐🔪)?

Thoughts?

Keep or delete?

Beyoncé?

Onika?

Carol?

Future chapters?

Vote, comment, share +♡