Black out

Hawk was with Miguel and we left when we got the chance. Hawk catches us as we walked out the front door and they chase after us. "Where are you guys going?" Hawk says.

"Get off my dick were gonna visit a friend." I mumble. "Well you can't fucking drive." Hawk says. "Fine then we'll walk." I say as I grab Tory's arm and we start walking. "Breanna come back you're wasted as fuck."

"I'm fine. Leave me the fuck alone!" I yell. "You're drunk!" He says as I keep walking. "Fuck you!"

He follows us and doesn't say anything so I guess he's coming with. I stumbled and ate shit a couple times. It was so obvious that I was drunk. Once we made it we walk in and the cashier guy wouldn't stop staring at us. Wouldn't blame him.

I grab powdered donuts, three mini vodka shots and a coke and hawk pays for us with his fake ID. I walk out grab a shot, drink it then I see a guy stand outside his car staring at me. "Holaaaa!" I say sooo drunk. "Sup beautiful. Aye lemme get your number."

"No she's good." Hawk says. My dumbass decided 'why not take two at once for the fun of it.' Worst decision ever. I took the shots and Hawk looks at me with his eyes widened. "Breanna that's enough, blah blah blah blah blah." His voice went quieter and quieter then everything just went completely blank.