The shitty morning but the fun night.

This shit is rated R. Watch out people

I wake up and hawk was literally passed out, snoring. I get up and check the date and time 6:40 am. Fuck Tomorrow's my birthday, I'm not going to say anything because I want to see if hawk will remember. I shake hawk awake. He slowly wakes up and he looks so lost.

"Hey." I smiled. "Mm." He groaned. "How do you feel?" I asked. He took a minute to reply. "Normal." He said. "We got school." I smiled, knowing that sentence would annoy him. He clicks his tongue. "Bruh." Is all he says.

"Why'd you do it?" I asked. "Do what?" He said. "Why'd you decide to drink?" I added. "Because why not?" He replied. "You remember everything right?" I asked. "I remember breaking the bottle." He said. "Just that?" I asked. "Yeah." He replied. "Soo you don't remember being horny as shit and begging to fuck me? And saying 'I'm horny and I want sex'? " I asked.

"What? I did that?" He said confused. "Stop acting dumb. You remember." I fake laughed. "I don't." He nodded with a smile like he was trying not to laugh. "You do remember!" I exclaimed pointing at him. He started laughing. I started changing to the outfit I was gonna wear to school.

I went downstairs to eat and then brushed my teeth. "Do you need me to take you home so you could get ready?" I asked. He nodded yes. "It's been a while since I've been to your house. When can I stay over?" I ask. "You're welcome anytime." He replied. I smile and kiss him.

I go to the bathroom to brush my hair and fixed it a little then, I get my car keys and we go to Eli's house. He grabs his stuff and gets ready quickly and he gets in the car. "You really think I'd forget?" He smiles. "What do you mean?" I say. "Tomorrow's your birthday." He smirks. I smile.

"Why didn't you remind me?" He asked. "I wanted to see if you guys would remember so don't say shit about it when we see Tory and Miguel." I said. We get to school and we see Tory and Miguel. We get out the car and walk up to them. "Hey guys." I smiled. "Hey!!" They said in sync. I hugged them both and then they said hi to hawk.

"How does it feel?" Tory asks. "What?" I say. "Your birthday!! Its tomorrow!" She exclaimed. "Ohh yes, that. It feels normal." I shrug. "What do you wanna do for your birthday?" She asks. "Hang out with hawk and hang out with all of you. Like go to golf n stuff like we always do." I say.

Tory's pov:
"So you don't wanna party? Come on you have to have some fun. It's your birthday! Get wasted or some shit." I exclaimed. "Im always down for a party. Im just too lazy to plan it. Plus, there's always drama. Maybe on Saturday though." She says. I'm going to surprise her with a party on Saturday then.

I look at Miguel then at hawk. Hawk smirks. Miguel smiles. "We should get to class." She says. I nod. 'Call me' Hawk signifies with his hand without breanna looking. Miguel and I giggle.

Breanna's Pov:
We start walking to class. I spot moon and she was with Kyler. Weird. They both stare at me and hawk with a bitch face while talking. I nudged hawk quickly. "You see that shit too right?" I said. "Yeah i do. Just walk past them but if they say some shit, we'll beat their asses." He says. I nod.

"The slut and the boy with the lip. They'll always be the same people we knew them as no matter how many people in this school sees them differently." Moon says. Isn't this the same bitch that helped me out when I broke up with hawk? Moon has always had something against me. It's not my fault hawk didn't want her.

We both hear that and walk up to them. "You know we can hear you, right?" I said. "Well isn't what I said true?" She replied with a disgusting, annoying, ugly smirk. "It is true. Right, Lip? You learn lame ass karate and get a wack ass haircut and suddenly you're badass. Well I'm ready for your lame ass karate now. Come on show me." Kyler teased.