The first hit

I woke up and got ready for school. Nothing special happened. I made my own iced coffee and I was out the door. I made sure I said bye to my mom before I left.

I got in my car and drove to the school. I held my coffee tightly and looked around hoping hawk wasn't gonna sneak up on me and snatch it. I made sure I packed extra clothes just in case tho.

I walked to class and moon transferred to mine and hawk's first period class. I sat on his desk and said "hey." To make her jealous. Surprisingly, he went with it. He touched my waist and said "hey princess." She walked out of the class and I rolled my eyes and went back to my seat.

"What was that for?" He asked.
"To make your ex jealous. Your welcome." I said. He rolled his eyes and laughed.
" I don't need you to do anything for me. I can take care of myself. So stay out of it." He said.
"It wasn't just for you assface." I smirked.
He looked at me confused and I faced forward.
I left him overthinking. I took a sip from my iced coffee and looked at him. Making him remember what I did to him yesterday. I smiled and looked forward again.

I raised my hand. "Can I use the bathroom?" I asked. My teacher let me so I went. I heard hawk following me. "What now creep?" I said As I was walking to the bathroom.
"What did you mean by 'it's wasn't just for me'?" He asked. "It doesn't mean anything." I responded when I knew there was a reason.
"I know your lying" he replied.
"You know or you think?" I said walking through the bathroom door. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out the bathroom.

"Does breanna have a little crush on me?" He asked making fun of me.
I blushed trying to hold it in. "Don't flatter yourself moskowitz, If I did like you I would've had you by now." I said.
"Nah I think you like me. Your blushing." He said smiling.
"No I'm not. That's blush." I said.
"Really? So it just applied itself?" He asked.
"Ugh whatever." I said pushing him away from me. 
I went to the bathroom, looked in the mirror and smiled. I used the bathroom and walked out. "Ooooh new girl has a crush." Yasmine said walking by me. "What the fuck?" I said. I walked back to class and everyone's eyes where on me. I walked back to my seat with a confused look and faced forward.
I looked back at Eli and he gave me a smirk. I weirdly faced forward again.
Class was over and I quickly left the room and went to Miguel.
"Oh hey breanna." He said nervously.
"Hey. Why do you look so nervous? And why is everyone staring at me?" I asked.
"Uh hawk said that you have a crush on him and that you tried to kiss him?" He said.
"What. The. Fuck" I said. I ran around the school to find hawk. I finally found him with yasmine and I came up to him. "Oh hey breanna. You here to try to kiss me again?" He said smirking. I slapped him and said "what the fuck is wrong with you idiot?! You know you kissed me!" He looked confused. "Don't act dumb and spread rumors about me when you told me you wanted to fuck me!" I yelled. Yasmine looked shocked and walked away from hawk to spread those rumors. I walked away and looked back at hawk. I blew a kiss at him to make fun at him. He looked really mad. I said "I'll make your life a living hell." And continued walking away. I walked back to Miguel and he had already gotten the rumor. "So uh. Is it true?" He asked.
"Jeez these rumors spread fast. Anyway I gotta go to class." I said walking away because i didn't want to answer Miguel's question.
I made it to class and I looked at hawk and walked to my seat. "How could you do that to moon hawk? That's messed up!" I heard a girl say. "Me and moon broke up before this!" He said irritatedly. I looked at hawk and mouth "how does it feel?" And laughed. He rolled his eyes and faced forward, so did I. I heard my phone ring so I checked it.
Miguel: you have to come see this. Moon is mad. She wants to fight.
B: what?! Why?? Because of hawk??
Miguel: I think so. She's really mad.
B: I'm coming...
—————————————————————
I ran out the room, i was on my way to the cafeteria. "Breanna! Hey! Wait!" I hear hawk say behind me.
"What hawk?! What do you want now?!" I yelled.
"Wh- what's wrong? You look worried." He said looking at me weirdly.
"Your girlfriend wants to fight me!" I yelled. I ran to the cafeteria and saw moon standing there with other kids around her.
"You think you can just steal hawk from me and there wouldn't be any consequences?" Moon said. "What the fuck are you gonna do?" I said. Hawk barged in and saw me and moon face to face. "Oh look the cheater came!" Moon yelled. "You guys were already broken up. He didn't cheat." I said. "you're the reason why we broke up! You slut!" Moon yelled.
"Alright I'm coming for you bitch!" I yelled angrily. Hawk saw the pure hate in my eyes so he tried pulling me back. I pulled my arm out of his hand and ran straight to moon. I straddled her and punched her over and over again. Everyone was recording including Miguel. I was furious. I wanted to kill Moon. Hawk grabbed me by the arms and pulled me back. He took me outside the cafeteria and I kept screaming cuss words at moon. I tried running back in the cafeteria but he pulled me back. "Let me go!!" I yelled.
He wouldn't let go so I slapped him. He grabbed me by the throat and pushed me up against a wall. "Don't ever put your hands on me got it?" He said choking me. I laughed. He looked at me like I was a psychopath. "Here's what's gonna happen. I'm going to let you go and your gonna go in the cafeteria and tell everyone in there that the rumors aren't true. Got it?" He said. I tried to fight back. He choked me more. "Got it?" He repeated. I laughed. He angrily hit the wall making me flinch. "I'm not fucking playing! You need to finish what you started!" He snapped. He took me to the cafeteria and lead me to the stage. "Hey guys breanna has to tell you guys something!" Hawk said in a mic. He handed me the mic and I threw it on the floor and ran. He chased after me. I ran to the janitors closet hoping he didn't see me go in it. I sat on the cold floor and held my knees until I know he's gone. I hear the door open and I immediately look up. Hawk looked mad. He went inside and locked the door. "You fucking bitch." He said. "Leave me alone lip." I said looking away from him. "Hey look at me." He said turning my face. I looked at him. "You tell anyone about this your dead." He said going in for a kiss. Our lips touch and we French kiss for a couple minutes. Then he pushed me so I'm laying down on the floor. He got on top of me and touched my thigh while kissing me. He pushed me away and left the room leaving me confused. "Are you fucking serious?!" I whispered. I walked out the closet like nothing happened. I went back to class and looked at him and just sat in my seat. Class ended pretty quick. Maybe because I wasn't paying attention but class was over and the lunch bell rang. I sat at Miguel's table and I saw hawk walk to the microphone.
"Do you guys want to hear the truth?" He said in the mic. He walked off the stage and everyone watched him grab my arm and pull me on the stage. "Tell them truth breanna. Go ahead. We all wanna hear it." He said getting close to my ear to whisper in it. He told me something very personal. Something that made me tell the truth. I grabbed the mic and said. "The truth is, the things I said about hawk were all lies. It was the opposite actually. I wanted him but he didn't want me. He doesn't like me or want me at all." I said before dropping the mic and walking out the cafeteria. I was calm because it was probably true.
"Why would you say that?" He said walking next to me. "Isn't that what you wanted me to say?" I said.