After the party

(Hawks's pov)
I woke up and Breanna was still sleeping. I got up and went to the kitchen. There were two random girls talking in the kitchen. I was shirtless so they stared at my abs. "Morning." I laughed, covering my chest with my hands.  "Good morning hawk." They said in sync. I made coffee for breanna and I went back upstairs. When I made it to to the room she was on her phone. "Morning princess." I smirked. "Morninggg." She said in her cute little morning voice while stretching. She's adorable. "I made you coffee." I said, handing her the coffee. "Thank you!!" She yelled in relief.

Breanna's pov:
I remembered that sensei quit. I forgot to tell hawk. He quit because of Miguel...
"Hawk I have to tell you something..." I spoke softly. "It's Eli and what is it?" He said. "After they took Miguel to the hospital I went to the dojo... I wanted to speak to sensei but an old man walked up to me. He said that sensei quit..." I said. "What? No. That can't be true. Probably just sensei doing some dumb ass prank." He said as he grabbed his jacket. "Where are you going?" I questioned. "To see sensei." He replied. "I'm going with you." I said. He nodded. I brushed my hair and walked to my room. I slowly opened the door and checked if Tory and Miguel were still there and they were sleeping. They definitely did it on my bed... whatever. I quietly walked to my closet and got some clothes. "Breanna." I suddenly heard a whisper. I whipped my head around and Miguel was awake. "Shit. Sorry I needed some clothes. "Where you going?" He asked. "Me and hawk are going to the dojo because I went to the dojo after your fall and some old man said he quit." I replied. He quickly got up. "I'm coming." He said. "What about Tory? We can't just leave her." I replied. "I'll wake her up." He said. "If you need clothes I have some of hawk's clothes folded on top of my drawer in my closet and Tell Tory that if she needs clothes, feel free to use mine." I said. He nodded, thanked me and I went back to my moms room to change.

A couple minutes later Tory, Eli, Miguel, and I were walking downstairs. "Wait" I whispered. I ran upstairs to check if Demetri and Yasmine were awake and they were. "Morning." Demetri said. "Goodmorning. Hawk, Miguel, Tory, and I are gonna go out. Do you guys need a ride?" I asked. "No we're okay." Yasmine said. "Alright. Feel free to cook anything you'd like. There's snacks in the top drawers." I said. "Thanks Breanna." Said Demetri. "No problem." I smiled. I went back down and we left. "Who's upstairs?" Asked hawk. He was asleep while I sorted everything out. "Demetri and Yasmine." I replied. "Wait are they...Dating?" Asked Eli. "I guess? I'm not really sure they're complicated as fuck. Besides it's none of my business and it's not like I give a shit." I said.

"You must be jealous considering the fact that you took him to your room." Hawk teased. Tory and Miguel looked at me and shock. "We didn't do anything! How about you keep your mouth shut hawk." I said. "That's not what you said last night." He teased. "Ugh just stop." I said. "You also didn't say that." He tease once again. "Oh my god!" Miguel laughed.  "You're a pain in the ass." I whispered. "Hey! that's not how you talk to your daddy." He joked while thrusting repeatedly and throwing his head back. Tory and Miguel bursted into laughter. "DUDE!" Miguel laughed. "You're such an ass bro." I teased because I know he doesn't like it when I call him Bro. "What'd you just call me?" He angrily asked. "An ass." I said getting out the car because we arrived. "No the other thing." He said. "Oooooo." Miguel said. "Oh I called you bro." I said before winking at him.

We walked in the dojo and saw the old man once again. "Hawk, Breanna. I've heard a lot about you guys. Aren't you guys 'Queen and King cobra'? Sick hair, hawk!" The man exclaimed. "Where's Sensei?" Miguel interrupted. "Oh Tory and Miguel! I've heard a lot about you guys too!" The man said. "Oh you're Sensei! Well... he quit. He left the dojo to me." The man added. "Who even are you?" I asked. "Sensei Kreese. I was Lawrence's Sensei back in the day." Kreese replied. "So you were Sensei's Sensei!" Hawk smiled. "Dude!" Miguel yelled because hawk was smiling. Hawk went serious right away. "Where's Sensei right now?" Tory asked. "Im pretty sure he's at his apartment. The mans a drunk. He's probably knocked out on the couch with a beer in his hand." Kreese said making fun of Sensei. I slapped him. "Don't ever talk bad about him. I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you're not my Sensei." I said before storming out. I went inside my car and Tory, Miguel, and hawk followed me and we drove to Sensei's apartment. We knocked on his door and he opened the door. He looked like shit. "You look like shit." I pointed out. Hawk, Miguel, and Tory laughed. "Thanks for that kid." He groaned. He let us in and we sat down. "So. Why'd you quit asshat?" I asked angrily. "Hey! Take it down a notch will you?!" He yelled. "Oh I'm just saying. So your just gonna sit here while we're beating ass? What a good Sensei." I said. "After what happened to Miguel I couldn't even look at myself let alone face all of you!" He yelled. "So you gave up on us? Actually you've been giving up on us. You're weak. You took the easy way out and just gave up. Like you always do!" Hawk yelled. "Hey! When you guys came in my dojo, well not breanna and Tory but anyway you were softer than a baby's ass! I made you what you are not Kreese!" He yelled. "Then show us. Come back and show us." Hawk replied. "Whatever. You wanna quit go ahead. But don't come crying back when you need a job." Miguel said. We left and drove away. "You guys want food?" I asked in the car. "Sure." Hawk replied. "What do you guys wanna eat?" I asked. "Oooo. I'm sooo craving fries." Tory said. "Ugh same." I agreed. "Fries it is." Miguel said. We went to a burger place and got food and drove home. We made sure we got more for the people at home. We walked in with the food. We went to the kitchen and Yasmine and Demetri were sitting there with the two girls and a guy from last night. "I brought food for you guys." I said. "Ahhhh yes your a life saver!" Demetri exclaimed. I winked friendly at them and went upstairs with Miguel, Tory, and hawk.

We ate and talked. "I can't believe Sensei quit." Said Miguel. "Ehh. Whatever he's gonna come back. I know it." I said. Hawk nodded. "How's your food bro?" I asked hawk trying to annoy him. He stuck the middle finger at me while eating. "Did you show them the tattoo you got for me?" I asked. He nodded no. "He got a tattoo for you?" Miguel asked kinda shocked. "Yeah. Tell em what you told me last night hawk." I teased. "I told her she was hot." He lied. I laughed hysterically. "We both know that's a lie." I teased. "Fuck you." He said. "You already did." I replied. Miguel's mouth dropped.

"Shut the fuck up and show us the tattoo!" Tory demanded. "Yeah hawk show em." I teased. He looked at me furiously and took off his shirt. "Contigo, hasta la muerte." Miguel read. "Awww you guys are so cute." Miguel smirked jokingly while punching my arm. "What does that mean?" Tory asked. "With you, until death." Miguel and I said in sync. "Oh my god that's adorable." Tory said. She looked at me excitedly and I smirked. "You guys are so ride or die." Miguel sighed in happiness for us.

We laughed and finished our food. "I love you guys." I smiled. They all smiled back at me and tackled me to hug me. We all started laughing and we got up to throw our trash away.

When we went downstairs we caught Yasmine and Demetri making out. "Woah!" Hawk exclaimed. I covered my eyes and they stood up right away. "Get a room ugh!" I yelled. "Your one to talk breanna! I saw you making out with that guy last night on the couch!" Demetri said. "You what?!" Miguel and Tory yelled in sync. "Yeah breanna. Let my boy Demetri make out with his girl." Hawk smiled trying to tease me. "You should've kept your mouth shut Demetri." I sighed. "Do you guys need a ride home?" I added. "Yeah." Yasmine said. "Hawk you can drive them home." I said throwing the keys at him as I walked away. "Fuck you breanna" Yelled hawk. "Just let me know when hawk." I replied. He laughed and I went to my room. Miguel and Tory followed me to my room and we sat down on my bed.

———————————
*30 minutes later*
Hawk arrived and we went downstairs and hid to scare him. We sneakingly followed him to the kitchen and he put the Keys down. He looked confused. I ran up to him and jumped on his back while Tory and Miguel screamed. "What the fuck?!" He screamed as we scared him. We all started laughing and we went back upstairs. "Tory and I should probably head home." Said Miguel. "Yeah it's getting pretty late." Tory agreed. "Alright well I'll see you guys later. Thank you for coming." I said. "No problem. Thank you guys for everything." Miguel said. "Your always welcome. Bye besties." I said as I gave them a funny smirk and wave. "Bye bestie." Tory and Miguel said as they walked out. We laughed and they left. They didn't need a ride because they came in Miguel's mom's car. So the house was now empty. It was only me and hawk. Well, until we heard the door open. We ran downstairs to see who it is and it was my mom. "Mom?! Your back!" I exclaimed. "Yes. Sorry I took so long. Oh hello moskowitz." My mom said. "Hi Ms. Dominguez." Eli said. "Call me Vanessa!" My mom said. "This house is a mess! What did you guys do?" She asked. "Oh uh. We had a party but we'll clean up!" I said. "Alright well I'm gonna go rest." Said my mom. "Wait!" I yelled as I remembered that me and Eli slept in her bed. I ran upstairs and quickly made her bed and then I lead her upstairs. I closed her door and me and Eli cleaned the house. When we finished, we threw ourselves on my bed and fell asleep.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :P
Love you❤️ thanks for all the support btw 🌚 should I make more chapters like this?