I fucking hate you.

Before I start this story (kinda spoilers) I'm so sorry for what's about to happen In this chapter. I'm saying this because I know y'all will be pissed at me😩 but just know it won't be like this for long and something good will come out of this. Just trust me. Again, I'm so sorry for this. Enjoy.😃 ALSO TW: SELF HARM.

I woke up and Eli was out of bed. I looked around to see if he was in the room. He wasn't. I slowly got up. My back was sore from the amount of times this dude slammed me against walls. I walked out the room and walked downstairs. He was laying on the couch and he was on his phone.

I laid on his chest and took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "Morning. You okay?" He asked playing with my hair. "Yeah I'm okay I'm still tired though." I replied. "Then why'd you get out of bed?" He questioned. "Because I thought you left so I went to go look for you." I replied. "You don't have to look for me. I'm not going anywhere." He smiled before kissing my forehead.

We both fell asleep on the couch together. When I woke up I checked the time and IT WAS LIKE 6:00pm. We slept for a long time!!!! "Oh shit." I whispered holding my phone. I woke Eli up and he looked confused. "We slept for HOURS. Its fucking 6:00pm." I said. "Holy shit. How the fuck do you sleep for almost a whole ass day??" Eli said.

I got off the couch and started getting ready for the party. I did my hair, makeup and put on an outfit. Here's what I put together:

 Here's what I put together:

(With Jordan 1s)

I went downstairs to check if Eli was at least awake. When I checked he wasn't. IT WAS LIKE 7:00. "Dude." I said hoping he could hear me. I woke him up again. "What." He said with his eyes still closed. "Are you coming?" I asked. "Where?" He asked. "You don't remember?" I said. "No I don't. So where?" He replied. "Aisha invited us to a party." I said. "Ohhhh right. Yeah I'm coming just give me a second." He said.

"No." I replied pushing him off the couch. "Breannaaaaa!" He exclaimed. "Too bad. Come on let's go!" I said. I sat next to him on the floor. I put my hands on his face and started playfully slapping his cheeks. "Stop." He said. I got on top of him. "How are you still tired? We slept for hours." I asked. "I'm not tired I just don't want to get up." He said.

I screamed to scare him. He flinched and got pissed. I started laughing and kept trying to get him up. I moved my hair to the side and started kissing his neck. He didn't care he just let me kiss on him.

"Seriously Eli? Come on we have to go." I said annoyed. "Fine I'll get up." He smirked. I got off of him and helped him up. "I'm gonna take you home so you could get ready." I said. He nodded. He put on his shoes. I got my car keys and we left. Once we made it he went inside and I stayed in the car.

15-20 minutes later he came out looking like a fucking snack. He went into the car and he smelled like cologne. "You look hot." I smiled as I drove away from the house. "Thanks. I'm just ready to party man!" He exclaimed excitedly. I laughed.