Im back but im not the only one.

I wake up a little confused and lost but as I look around the room I quickly remember what happened last night. My phone starts ringing and I answer it.

"Hello?" I say in my morning voice.
"did you hear?" Tory says, sounding a little surprised.
"Hear about what?" I ask as my eyebrows furrow.
"Sensei wants to talk to the whole team at the dojo. He told everyone this morning. You might get the message in a few." She responds.
"Huh? How does that make sense I thought he quit? The mans a drunk." I say.
"I know it's weird. But maybe he got his shit together and realized he did wrong." She replied.
"Maybe. But I'll call you in a few." I hang up.

I stare at the wall in front of me, confused as fuck. I look over at hawk and he's sleeping like an angel, or a devil. Angel doesn't really suit him.

I shake him awake. He groans, staying in the same sleeping position. I kiss him on the cheek. "Get up. I have to talk to you." I say. "I'm listening." He said in his morning voice. "No i need you to be awake, hawk. I don't want you to fall asleep on me." I smile. He sits up on the bed and leans his back against the bed frame. "He's back." I smile. "Who?"
"Sensei."

"Really? How do you know?" He asks. I receive a text message right on time. I look at the text and it is from Johnny.
Meet me at the dojo at 2:00pm.

I hold up my phone while tilting it left in right with a smirk. "That's how I know." I say. He smiles. "Give me your car keys." He demands. "Downstairs in the kitchen." I reply. He put on his clothes and walks out. I went to the bathroom and took a really quick  shower and put on shorts and a hoodie.

Hawk arrives with his hair down and wet and so red. His hair is slightly curly. I grab him by his shirt and pull him close to hug him. I look up at him and smiled. "You're hair looks sexy." I say. He smiled and giggled. "Come on get ready." I say as I playfully smacked his ass. He grunts. "What the fuck?" He laughed. I kissed his cheek and smiled.

"I'm already ready." He says. "No mohawk?" I asked. "No. My hair needs a break from that fucking gel." He replied. I nodded and put on my shoes and then we left. We pulled up and already saw everyone including Miguel and Tory. I hugged Tory and Miguel.

"Woah, No mohawk?" Miguel asked. "No my hair is fucked up because of the gel so I had to give it a break." He replied."It looks good anyway." Miguel said. "Thanks man." Hawk replies. #gayforeachother

Johnny walks out of his office and doesn't shout "QUIET!" like he normally does. He walks out with shame, sadness, regret. He looks at hawk and notices that his mohawk is gone and his hair isn't blue anymore.

"I just wanted to tell you guys that I- um- I'm not so good with apologies. But I... I am sorry. I was a total dick for leaving you guys like that. I was irresponsible and that's not what a good sensei does. You guys can be mad at me but I was going through quite a lot at the moment. That's still not an excuse to leave you guys like that. I'm sorry." He says.

"Pussy move." Hawk said under his breath. I elbow him trying not to laugh and he laughs. "What did you say?" He asks. "I'm just saying, not only was it irresponsible, it was also a pussy move. You took the easy way out." He says.

"You wanna act all badass now? You were nothing when you first walked in here. Remember that. You're still a pussy." Johnny says. I start laughing. "Whats so funny, Dominguez?" He asks. I nod while laughing. I look at hawk and he's trying to not to laugh.

"What the hell is so funny? You guys wanna fool around like children? Just watch how it will be for you in the real world." He says out loud. "You act tough but you know you're a pussy. That's why you're here. You're childish. Grow the fuck up. Maybe you're daddy issues convinced you that you're tough but you're soft. " He adds pointing at me. I look at him with my eyes widened.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that." Hawk snaps getting in Johnny's face."You cunt." I say making hawk go quiet right away. Hawk's eyes widen and I look around and everyone looked surprised. "Repeat that." Johnny says. "Why should I? You heard me." I shrug.

"Don't be a pussy. Repeat it." He repeats. I walk closer to him. "You cunt." I say. Johnny looked off to the side then threw a punch but I dodged it and kicked him where it hurts the most. The balls. He drops down to the floor and holds his crotch in pain. "Ah fuck! She's a cobra alright." He groans.

"I guess I'm not that much of a pussy after all." I smile. I walk out and get in my car. Hawk followed me. He kisses my lips and laughs. "That was funny." He smiled. "It was." I giggle. We start driving home and once we arrive we go to my room. I lay on my bed, tired because I didn't get good sleep last night.

"I'm so tired." I groan. "Take a nap." Hawk suggested. I just nodded like I was out of it. Hawk laid next to me and puts his arm over me as I rested my head on his chest and he watches me as I'm about to fall asleep. He kisses my forehead and caresses my head until I finally fell asleep.

I wake up to the sound of glass shattering. I get up and run downstairs to the kitchen and there was a broken vodka bottle on the floor. "What the fuck?!" I shout. "Oh! Oh shit my bad." Hawk slurs. I look at him and he can barely walk. "We're you drinking?" I ask concerned. "No I'm fine the f-fuck are you talking about?" He says, laughing and stumbling.

"Oh my god why?" I exclaim. " I just wanted a little drink. I was thirsty." He replies, mumbling. I picked up the broken glass and threw it away. I sat him down on a chair and he pulled me onto his lap. "I want you." He said. "You're drunk." I reply. "So?" He smirks. "So, I can't." I say. "Whyyyy?" He groans.

He aggressively pulls me by my shirt and suddenly he's whispering in my ear. "You don't want to, Princess? Or you do but you choose not to because I drank a little vodka?" He whispers. "You know you want me." He adds touching all over me. "You can't fucking resist me. If I touched you just a little you would be all over me." He keeps whispering.

He runs his hands all over my throat and neck. I throw my head back and close my eyes. "You like it when I touch you like this?" He says. "Mhm." I moan gently. I stop myself and grab his hand. "Let's get you to bed." I say. "Okay." He says fake pouting.

He hiccups and stumbles over to me. "I love you." He says hiccuping nonstop. "I fucking love you." He repeats with his eyes closed like he wants to fall asleep. "Come on let's go upstairs." I say. "Are you taking me upstairs to fuck me?" He smiles. I don't answer. I help him upstairs and place him on my bed.

He grabbed my shirt and pulled me close. He stars kissing my neck. "Eli stop. Go to sleep." I laugh nervously. I knew I liked it. I just didn't want to do nothing because he was drunk. "Why'd you get drunk in the first place eli?" I ask. "Celebrating." He jokes. "Celebrating what?" I giggle.

"My beautiful girlfriend so let me do you right." He smiled. "Maybe next time." I say. "Come on. I'm horny and I want sex." He whined. "You're drunk." I reply. "I'm not that drunk." He says. "Really? You drank almost a whole vodka bottle and shattered it. My mom is definitely gonna notice that we took two out of eight vodka bottles from her." I say.

"She won't care. What does she expect? She left two teenagers with alcohol. A lot of it. We're also helping her out by drinking the alcohol so she won't end up like Johnny Lawrence." He says as he laughs at his last sentence. I laugh. "Go to sleep." I say.

"I don't wanna sleep. I want you." He slurs. "Just go to sleep Eli." I demand. "You don't get to decide when I go to sleep. I do." He says. "Ill sleep with you." I say as I lay next to him. I put my arm over him and closed my eyes. He gets on top of me. I open my eyes and we make eye contact.

"Your shirt smells like vodka." I say in disgust. "Want me to take it off for you?" He flirts as he takes off his shirt, revealing his sexy ass tattoo and toned abs. I push him off me. "Sleep." I say getting frustrated. "Fine." He finally agreed.

He laid back and held me in his arms and I feel his arms loosen up and he released his grip and I looked at him and he was knocked out. He even started snoring. It made me smile.

Hey. I'm back. Omg guys Tomorrows my birthday 😩 this story was supposed to go a different path if you know what I mean but I don't need to make every single chapter smut because I feel like it might be too much. But better chapters coming and smut😉😉 everything will be back to normal. Don't be scared to comment. I won't judge you for reading my story since it has all these kinks. I mean, I write it.😭