The best night if my life...or not

I go to the kitchen and see a GIFT TABLE FULL OF GIFTS. Oh my lord. This is gonna be so fun.

Down on me- Jeremih starts playing and I ran to the dance floor. I start dancing sexually and slowly. Hawk dances behind me and ran his hands all over by body. I start twerking on him and everyone gives me the unwanted attention but i don't care because it's MY birthday party.

We dance for the whole song and when it ends I sit down so tired. "Someone get me a fucking drink." I say out of breath. Hawk gets me a truly and I chug it all in like 1 minute. He gets me another and Tory tells me she has a surprise for me. I chug the other truly while she tells hawk something and he walks away.

"Wheres he going?" I ask. "Don't worry about it girl! Come here." She says. They turned off the music and Tory sits me down in the middle of the living room where everyone is. She put a blind fold on me. "I'm being blindfolded again?"

"Trust me you'll love this." She says. "We have to wait for a minute for the surprise to get here." Tory added. "Is it a stripper?" I ask. "No. It's better. Well, that came out wrong but it's better for you not for me."

"Okay tory what it is?" I laugh. "You'll have to wait." She says. I hear gasps and ouuus "Why is everyone-" I WAS INTERRUPTED BY BIRTHDAY SEX BY JEREMIH.

She took the blind fold off and I KID YOU NOT ITS HAWK IN A HOT CARPENTER COSTUME. PLUS HIS HAIR WAS DOWN SO IT WAS TEN TIMES HOTTER.

 PLUS HIS HAIR WAS DOWN SO IT WAS TEN TIMES HOTTER

(HE WORE THIS WITH A WHITE TANK TOP)

I scream at the top of my lungs and die of laughter. His body is all oiled up and sexy. He starts grinding on the floor and gets back up and rips his tank top off. He's definitely been working out. I clap in excitement and laugh. He grabs a vodka bottle and tips my head up and pours it in my mouth. I swallow it and he grabs my hands and runs them down his body as he grinds on me.

"Stick your tongue out." He says. I do what he says and he pushes my head on his abs so I could lick them.

He kisses me and gets back up then continues grinding on the floor. He crawls to me and spreads my legs out and kisses my inner thighs and up my body. He turns around so his back is facing me and runs my hands down his body and puts my hand in my pants so I'm touching his dick. He take my hand out and at this point I'm sweating and I'm blushing and I'm red cuz I'm getting HORNY but I'm laughing on the outside 😢.

He walks behind me and runs his hands up my body to my throat and tilts my head up again and puts another shot and spits in my mouth and closes it and shakes my head and I swallow it. I turn around and see girls fanning themselves and sweating like, bitch that's MY boyfriend.

He turns my head back to him and Tory hands him salt and lime he takes my hand out and licks it and then puts salt on it and licks the salt off my hand again he takes a shot of vodka and squeezed my cheeks and kiss the lime out my mouth and ate the lime and threw the skin on the floor. He walked back up to me and stood me up and bent me over and thrusted into me HARD. "Oh my god." I laugh.