Dead meat

"Hi mom." I said walking in my house hoping she didn't get a call from school.
"Breanna! I got a call from school!" My mom said angrily.
"Oh really? Why?" I said acting dumb.
"Don't act dumb! They said that you and some guy were fooling around and you wrote Welcome to hell on the teachers board. Seriously?! Did I not raise you right? Did your last school not teach you a lesson." My mom yelled.
"Jeez I'm sorry. Isn't it kinda hard to raise a child when all you do is lie?" I said sarcastically.
"I'm not playing around! Go to your room and give me that phone!" She said.
"No im not giving you my phone!" I responded.
"Yes you are." She said. I ran upstairs ignoring her. I went to my room and started texting my old friend. Her name was Tory Nichols.
B: hey tory!
T: heyyy! How was your new school? Any hot guys?
B: not really but I did meet this one kid with a blue Mohawk. He's pretty cute.
T: oooo are you guys talking?
B: yes he's an asshole. We treat each other like shit it's hilarious.
T: Enemies to lovers?
B: i guess you can say that.
T: what's he like?
B: pretty sure he has anger issues. Hes very aggressive for no reason😭😭
T: why does kinda sounds like you😭
B: it doesn't. I am not aggressive.
T: you can be... 😂😭If you don't get with him I will riot.
B: he got mad because i pretended I was about to kiss him then I slapped him.
T: make a move!
B: I'll try. But anyway I gotta go my moms pissed because I wrote on the teacher's board.
T: omg what did you write??
B: Welcome to hell.
T: LOL was he there?
B: yes. Yes he was😌
T: omg!! Okay well i gotta go too.
B: alright
—————————————————————-
I smiled at my phone and put it down.
It was getting late so I put on my pijamas and fell asleep right away. I was tired.

Next morning:
My alarm went off.
I woke up and got out of bed and took a shower. Then I put on an outfit I picked out last night. I straightened my hair and went downstairs to eat. I made my own food because my mom was still mad at me from yesterday.
I finished my food and went upstairs to brush my teeth. I didn't say anything I just got my phone and my backpack and went to school.
I arrived at schools my parked my car. I took my iced coffee from my cup holder and got out of my car. The first person I saw was lip. He looked furious.
"Hey lip. You still mad because your girlfriend dumped you?" I said walking past him.
He ran up to me and took my ice coffee out of my hand.
"You want this?" He said.
"I mean it's not really something I need so do what ever you want." I said not caring.
He was about to poor it on me but I snatched it out of his hand and poured it all over him.
"Nice try lip but next time you gotta act faster." I said making fun of him. He looked angry. I walked away and went to the bathroom to check if there was any coffee on my shirt. Luckily there wasn't any. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Miguel.
"Hey loser I just met." I said walking up to him.
He laughed. "Hey breanna. I saw what you did to hawk." He said.
"Yeah I wasn't gonna let him stain my shirt." I responded looking at my shirt.
"Yeah it's a nice shirt." He said.
"Thanks. How come your not with Demetri today?" I asked.
"Hes not here today. He's at a doctors appointment." He said.
"Ohh." i responded.
"So umm there's this karate class I go to and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me? We need more members. Hawk and Demetri are in the class." Miguel said.
"Whats the name?" I asked.
"Cobra kai." He responded.
"I'll go." I said.
"Great Can i get your number so I can send you the directions?" Miguel asked nervously.
"Yeah sure." I said taking his phone so I can dial the numbers.
"Alright see you there." He said walking away.
I waved goodbye and I saw hawk walk up to me.
"What's up lip? You want more coffee?" I asked.
"No asshole. And stop calling me lip." He said.
"Sorry lip. Um Do you need anything?" I said with an attitude.
"You know, that attitude of yours is real tiring." He said.
"Im just giving you the same energy hawk." I responded smiling. "I joined cobra Kai." I said.
"You joined cobra kai??" He said happily.
"Yea." I said. He laughed. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." He smiled walking away.
The bell finally rang and I went to class. I sat down near a window.
Class was over and I was zoned out when the teacher was dismissing the class. I was dismissed and hawk pulled on my hair so I could snap out it.
"What the fuck?" I said angrily.
"We're you thinking about me? How cute." He said making fun of me.  I rolled my eyes and left class.
I went to my next class and I rolled my eyes and sat far away from hawk.
I caught him staring at me so I mouthed "pervert." And laughed. Then he stuck the middle finger at me.
I laughed and turned back around again.
Class ended and I walked to my next class and nothing much happened after that.
After school I walked to my car hoping lip would come up to me.
"Hey!" I hear behind me. I smiled and turned around.
"What do you need lip?" I said.
"You going to Cobra Kai?" He asked.
"Yeah. Why?" I asked.
"Can you give me a ride?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.
"Sure get in asshole." I said. He laughed and got in.
Miguel sent me the directions and hawk noticed that I gave Miguel my number.
"You gave Miguel your number?" He asked. He looked kinda jealous.
"Why do you care?" I asked.
"I dont bitch. I was just asking." He said.
"Right." I said making fun of him.
I drove to cobra kai and I drove fast to scare him.
"Slow down." He said laughing surprised.
"You scared assface?" I said concentrated.
"You crazy bitch." He said.
"Im not crazy. I'm just having a little fun." I said as I park in front of the dojo. I was already in a karate class in my old town.
"Alright let's go." I said getting out the car.
I walked in and I saw the sensei and Miguel. Demetri was also there.
"Hey are you here for cobra Kai?" Asked the sensei. He saw me walk in with hawk.
"You hawk's girlfriend?" He asked laughing.
"No i would never date a pussy." I responded looking at hawk disgusted.
"Miguel told me about this place and assface needed a ride so I took him with me." I added.
"Ahh ok. Let's see what you got. Hawk, step on the mat." Sensei said.
Hawk took off his shoes and gladly got on the mat.
I took off my shoes and stepped on the mat.
I was ready. Hawk ran at me trying to tackle me but I dodged him.
"That all you got assface?" I said making fun of him. He looked at me angrily. He tried running at me but i jumped up on his shoulders and tackle him.
He picked me up and tried bringing me to the ground but I grabbed his arm and flipped him over.
He was groaning on the floor.
"What's wrong pussy?" I said.
"The girl's a natural cobra." Sensei said looking at hawk on the ground.
"Alright your in!" He added.
"Everyone fall in!" Sensei yelled. Hawk struggled to get up and I laughed at him. I didn't even bother to help him.
I got in a row next to Miguel.
"Alright. So as you all you know our enemies are Miyagi-Do Karate. We are going to a tournament. The all valley under 18 karate tournament. Even though I think you guys aren't ready at all." Sensei said.
"I'm gonna need you guys to choose a partner to train with." He added.
"Go choose your partners." He said.
Hawk walked up to me.
"Wanna be my partner?" He asked.
"Sure lip." I responded. He rolled his eyes and we faced forward.
"These are gonna be your partners till the all valley tournament! You can't change your partner." Sensei yelled.
"In tomorrow's lesson we will go to a junkyard. You will learn balance, and you will learn how to be fearless. Alright your free to go!" Sensei added.
We all got our stuff and headed out.
"You still need a ride assface?" I asked hawk.
"Yes." He responded. I walked to my car and he followed me.
I got in and turned on my car.
"Do not speed again." He said.
"You scared?" I asked. "No." He replied.
I backed up and left the parking lot.
"Right. Where do you want me to take you assface?" I asked.
"Home." He said.
"Where the fuck is home dumbass?" I asked.
He laughed and told me his address. I took him to his house and drove back home.
I walked in and saw my mom sitting in the kitchen.
"Hey mom." I said concerned.
"Where were you?" She asked.
"Oh sorry I forgot to tell you! My friend told me about this karate class and I went to check it out and I liked it! Then I had to take my friend home." I said.
"You want to do more karate?" She asked.
"Yes. Is there a problem?" I asked.
"No you just should've asked because now I have to pay." She said.
"Oh sorry mom. Do you mind paying?" I asked.
"No it's okay." She said.
I went upstairs and it was already nighttime so I changed to my pjs.
I got in bed and my phone rang.
I looked at the name and I immediately smiled.
Hawk: what's up hoe.
B: assface? How'd you get my number?
Hawk: oh I took your phone and put my number in it when you weren't looking.
B: you sneaky asshole.
Hawk: shut the fuck up.
B: no Lip.
Hawk: yes breanna.
B: no Eli Moskowitz.
Hawk: How'd you find that name?
B: your little friend told me it.
Hawk: asshole.
B: thank you Moskowitz.
Hawk: shut up Dominguez.
B: alright Moskowitz.
——————————————————————
I laughed and fell asleep with my phone in my hand.
My mom walked in my room with my phone in my hand so she put it on my night stand and turned off my lights.