MORE SMUT. A LOT.

I curled my hair and put on some light makeup. I told Eli to wait outside while I change. I put on a tight black dress with a jean jacket over it. I put on some air forces and pearl earrings.

Hawks pov:I waited for breanna outside while she changed

Hawks pov:
I waited for breanna outside while she changed. I was waiting in front of the door and when she opened the door. It revealed a goddess. She's never looked so beautiful. I bit my lower lip as I observed her body up and down. "You look hot." I said. "I know." She said before kissing my cheek. Damn this is my girl? What did I do to deserve this?

Breanna's pov:
When I opened the door hawk looked at me up and down while biting his lip. It was so hot.

"You look hot

"You look hot." He said after a hot minute of silence. "I know." I replied before kissing his cheek. He watched as I walked away. "You gonna change or are you just gonna watch as I walk away?" I asked. "Oh yeah. Uh- sorry." He replied. He already knew where I kept his stolen clothes. He came out with a black and yellow t-shirt black jeans and black and yellow jordans. I came up to him and kissed him. "You look cute." I said. " I cant really compete with you because you look like a goddess." He replied. I laughed. We made our for like five minutes. I checked the time on my phone and it was already 6:40pm and my mom arrived right on time. "Hey guys. Where you going?" My mom asked. "We're just gonna see some friends. Is it okay if I sleep over though?" I asked. "Of course! Be careful!" My mom said. I hugged her and we left. "Can I drive?" Eli asked. "Yeah sure." I replied. Eli drives hella fast so I like it when he drives. We made it and it was packed. We walked up to moon. "Hey moon!" I said. "Oh my god. Breanna! You look amazing!" She said before hugging me. "Thank you! You too." I replied. "Hey hawk." Moon said patting his shoulder. "Hi." He replied. I walked in to say hi and hawk followed me. All of a sudden Tory and Miguel are running after me. They hugged me and said "hiii!" At the same time. "Heyyy bestiessss!" I laughed. "Sup hawk." Miguel said doing this handshake. "Cool it with the hugging." Hawk said. I heard him and turned around. I hugged Miguel. "Why hawk? You jealous? We're just friends." I said. He sniffled angrily and walked away. "Wanna get a drink?" I asked Tory and Miguel. "Yesss. We've been waiting for you!" Tory said. "Aww you don't have to wait for me." I smiled. We all got a drink and chugged it all at the same time. "Where's hawk?" I asked. I looked around and he was standing there watching me. I came up to him. I stood inches away from him and kissed him. We made out in front of everyone. "OOOOOO!" the crowd exclaimed. "ALL HAIL KING AND QUEEN COBRA!" Miguel yelled out loud. We all started dying of laughter. "Come on let's go get a drink." I told Eli. He agreed and we went. "Alright on the count of three you are gonna chug it all alright?" Miguel said. We nodded. "3...2...1! Go!" Miguel exclaimed. We chugged it all in seconds. "KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" The crowed screamed. We dropped the cans of beer on the floor and made out again in front of everyone. I looked around and saw moon looking at me. She looked angry. My smile disappeared from my face for a second. It came back when Eli kissed my cheek.
————————————————
After hours and hours of drinking and loud music we were all dancing. We were drunk. My favorite song came on and I got a chair. I sat Eli on the chair and everyone circled around us. I leaned forward in front of hawk and shook that ass. "SHAKE THAT ASS MAMA" Someone yelled. I winked and flipped my hair. I sat on his lap and kissed on his neck. "Holy shit" I heard Miguel say. He held my back as I grinded on him. He smirked. I threw my head back and the song ended. Everyone clapped and I laughed out of breath. I jokingly bowed and everyone laughed.