The first date/the party

I woke up and I was still in Eli's arms. He was awake tho. He was on his phone waiting for me to wake up. When he noticed I was awake he put his phone down right away. "Good morning." He said. "Morning. What time is it?" I asked. "6:50AM" he said. "Damn it's early." I said getting up. I went to the bathroom to rinse my face. I went back to his room and he was still in bed. I get back in bed and I cover my whole face with my blanket. The sheets smelled like him. I liked it. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to him. "What are we?" He asked. "I have no idea." I replied. "Well then, will you be my girlfriend?" He said in a funny way. I giggled and replied "of course 'hawk'."
"You can call me Eli since your my girlfriend now." He said. "yessss! Hawk was getting ridiculous." I replied in my morning voice.
"Should we get ready for school?" Eli asked thinking. "I guess." I replied. I was kinda sore from yesterday but its alright I can handle it. I got up and took his clothes like they were mine. He looked at me surprised. "Yeah go ahead and take my clothes it's totally fine." He said sarcastically. "If we're dating what's yours is mine. K? K." I replied walking away from him not looking back. I put on his clothes and put on the shoes from yesterday. To be honest the outfit was not that bad. He went to go shower and I was waiting for him in his room. When he came back his hair was down. "Oh wow this is something I never thought I'd see" I said looking at his hair. "You were gonna see it at one point anyway." He said. I liked his hair down. I still like the Mohawk don't get me wrong but he looked different with his hair down. He does his Mohawk all over again and we get in my car and leave. I go to Starbucks and ask him if he wants anything. He said "I'll just get whatever you get."
I shrug and say "alright." And order two ice coffees and two cinnamon buns. They give us our food and we eat it on the way. We make it to school and we walk in. Everyone stared at us since I was wearing hawks clothes. I rolled my eyes and we went to class. This time i actually paid attention in class surprisingly. It still went by pretty fast tho.
~~~
The lunch bell rang, me and hawk walked to the cafeteria and saw Miguel. "What's up Miguel." Hawk said doing that weird bro handshake thing. "What's up breanna." He said. "What's up." I replied. "Uhh why are you wearing hawk's clothes?" Miguel asked looking at me weirdly. "Oh uh- I um" I stutter.
"She came over last night and she forgot to bring extra clothes." Eli said saving the day.
"Yeah." I added.
"Oh uh ok. Are you guys uh- dating?" Miguel asked.
I looked at hawk hoping he would answer.
"Uh yeah we just started dating this morning." He said nervously. "Oh that's great." Miguel said. "Yeah I even got to see him without his Mohawk." I said bringing up the mood. Miguel laughed and hawk smiled.
~~~
School was over and me and hawk planned a date at Golf N Stuff. I went home to get ready. I folded the clothes hawk gave me. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. My outfit was a an oversized cobra Kai shirt, jeans and matching jordans. I put on a little bit of makeup and I was on my way to Golf N Stuff. When I arrived hawk was wearing a similar outfit. A cobra Kai shirt, jeans and matching jordans. I came up to him. "You decided to copy me today huh?" Hawk said as a joke. I laughed and we entered the place. "Have you ever been here?" He asked. "No, it looks fun." I replied.
"It is fun."
We walked over to air hockey and put in money on our sides. We played and I won. I Pat his back and said "it's okay I'll let you win next time." To make fun of him. He laughed and we played more games. We became closer. We won a couple jackpots and we went to the front to get our prizes. A Miyagi-Do was working there. "What are you doing here?" He said. "We're spending our hard earned tickets of course. So why don't you be a good girl and get us one of those stuffed bears?" I said. Hawk laughed and the guy got us the bear. Hawk jumped over the counter and took like five bears and we ran. We made to the car and we started laughing so hard. "That was so fun!" I said laughing. "It really was." He replied.
"I thought we were just gonna play golf or some shit." I laughed.
"That's what everyone thinks. I have a question. What's your favorite color?" He asked. I looked at him weirdly. "Red why?" I replied. "You'll see later on." He said smirking. "Alright you Wanna come over?" He added changing the subject. "Sure." I said. "Alright I took my motorcycle here so I'll see you there." He said getting out the car. "Since when do you drive a motorcycle?" I said to myself. I drove away and went to his house.
~~~
I made it to his house and waited in my car for him to arrive. I got on my phone and Tory texted me.
T: hey girl guess what?
B: omg what?!
T: I'm moving to west valley high school.
B: OMGG NO WAY REALLY?!!
T: YESSS I already got an apartment over there.
B: OMGG. Remember 'Mr.Coldheart?'
T: YESSS
B: we're dating.
T: O.M.G NOOO WAYYY
B: Yess I'm actually at his house right now.
T: in that case I'll talk to you later. 😉
~~~
I put my phone down because I heard Eli's motorcycle roar. I got out my car and walked to his front door and waited for him to walk over to me. He opened the door and I said hi to his mom. I went to his room and jumped on his bed. He ran to his room and saw me on his bed and laughed a little. He walked over to the bed and laid down next to me. "What do you wanna do?" He asked.
"Video games?" I replied. He walked over to his PS4 and turned it on. He gave me a controller and we played some Minecraft. I wasn't really feeling any sexual tension between us right now because we were both soo exhausted because of our date. "You hungry?" He asked as we built a home together in the game. "Yeah I actually am." I replied. He put his controller down and went to the kitchen. He came back with two plates of Chicken Alfredo Pasta. My jaw dropped.
"That looks bomb as fuck." I exclaimed. He laughed and gave me my plate. I waited for him to get comfortable and start eating. He started eating and so did I. I'm kinda a messy eater but I tried to eat as neat as possible praying that i won't drop a piece of food on his bed. Luckily I didn't drop any food. It's still kinda awkward between me and hawk since we just started dating and we were enemies but I know we'll get to know each other more and get more comfortable with one another. "Let's play a game." I said to spice things up a bit. "We have to ask each other questions that we have to answer but if we don't answer we have to take a shot of vodka." I added. He smirked and laughed. "Fine." He chuckled. He turned off his ps4 and turned on the lights. Then he went to the kitchen to sneak his moms vodka and some shot cups. He came back and put the stuff down. "I'll go first." He said putting the stuff down. "Tell me about your past." He asked.
"My dad left when I was child so I bullied people in elementary. I had two bestfriends growing up and I lost them because I had to move from place to place. At some of the schools I've been to I was bullied and lonely. I live with my mom and my dad lives 30 minutes away with his new family. He doesn't give a shit about me so I don't get a single text from him even though he has my number. I used to visit him, but once he had a new kid he stopped caring. That's why I'm as cold and heartless as I am today. He created that. And I want him to pay. For ruining me, for leaving me, for creating a demon in me." I darkly replied. "My turn." I added. Eli looked a bit surprised because of what I just said. "Tell me about your past" I questioned. His eyes widened a bit. He poured vodka into a shot cup and I snatched it from his hand before he could drink it. "I just told you mine... now whats yours?" I said. "Well...it's kind of a tough subject but I use to be bullied too. I used to be bullied because of my lip. Until I found Cobra Kai. I got the Mohawk and tattoo. I learned to fight and beat the shit out of anyone who fucked with me and like you, my dad also left me and my mom when I was a little kid... That's why I'm also how I am today. The bullying and my dad are the reason why I'm like this... people think it's because of cobra Kai. Or because I want to be badass. But honestly I just want to show people that I can be the bully they used to be to me." He said. I gave him a hug. "I'm sorry you went through that. Turns out we have a lot more in common than I thought. Honestly karate also helped me a lot with this stuff too." I quietly speaked. "Yeah... but You can beat ass really well did you take karate class in the past?" He asked. "Yeah. I was a black belt." I responded. "Damn you really are badass." He laughed. I laughed back and we continued the game.  "When's your birthday?" He questioned. "September 29. When's yours?" I replied. "March 28." He said.
(I made up random bdays for this part haha)
"Sick." I replied. I grabbed the vodka bottle and  drank a whole bunch. I don't even know how much it was I just know it was a lot. Eli jaw dropped. "Holy shit breanna! Why would you do that?!" He said stunned. "What I can't have a little fun?" I giggled. He smirked and drank a whole bunch. I laughed and he turned on some music. We were just dancing around like monkeys and his mom knocked on the door. "Guys keep it down! I'm trying to sleep!" She yelled. We looked at each other in shock for a couple seconds and bursted into laughter. "I heard Aisha's throwing a party in coyote creek. Should we go?" He asked. "Oh my god! Why didn't you tell me this before?! Yes let's go!" I said drunk. We both walked to the car and Eli had his arm over my shoulder. We got in the car and drove to the party. We were going pretty fast since Eli was kinda drunk. I started laughing hysterically because we were going so fast. "What?" He laughed. "We're going so fast." I laughed. We made it to the party and saw everyone. We were drunk so we were falling when we were walking to the party. Aisha saw us and came up to us. "Are you guys drunk already?" She said stunned. "Maybe." I giggled. I saw Miguel and he was pretty drunk too. "What's up miguel!" I said giving him a high five. "Are you guys drunk?" He asked. Me and hawk both giggled and fell over and started dying with laughter. We saw Sam and Robby walk over together. Miguel looked pissed. He walked over to Sam and Robby. "This is your boyfriend?" I heard Robby say. Me and hawk got a little nosy and heard what they were saying. "Are you drunk?" Sam asked. "No no no you don't get to turn this on me. I called you so many times. And you couldn't answer me once?" Miguel said. Me and hawk looked at each other and kept hearing. "No i couldn't my mom took away my phone!" Sam replied. "Oh wow! So convenient!" Miguel yelled sarcastically. I couldn't hear much anymore but I saw Miguel hit Sam. I got up right away and pushed Miguel away from Sam and asked Sam if she was alright. "I'm fine." She replied and her and Robby left. "Miguel what the fuck? Why would you hit Sam?" I said. "No- I- I didn't mean to." He said. I rolled my eyes and I walked back over to Eli and sat next to him. I got cold so I leaned on him and he put his arm around me. He lifted my chin up and leaned in for a kiss. I kissed back and we started making out. "You guys are a thing now?" Aisha asked interrupting the kiss. We stopped right away and looked up at her. "Huh? we were just uh-" I stuttered. "Yeah we're a thing now." Hawk said speaking for me. I nodded yes and Aisha giggled and walked away. We continued our make out sesh. "Breanna come here for a sec!" I heard someone say. "I'll be right back." I said standing up.
———————————————————————
Hawks pov:
I watched as breanna walked away and I got a beer and started drinking it. Demetri came over to me. "I don't get it. You shave half of your hair, you get a tattoo and just like that everything changes?" Demetri said as he sat down next to me. "Let me let you in a little secret. It's not just the haircut, or the back tattoo. It the way of life man. You just gotta feel the energy and live in the moment you know?" I said. I stood up and went to go find breanna.
———————————————————————
Breanna's Pov:
I felt a hand pull me back by my arm. I looked back and it was Hawk. "What the fuck?!" I laughed. He grabbed me by the waist and started kissing me again. We were making out for a couple minutes and i paused for a second because I felt like someone was staring at us. I looked around and there she was. Moon. I stood up and pulled hawk to the car. She saw us as we drunkenly walked to the car. I pushed him in the backseat of the car and slammed the door closed and locked it. I took condom out for behind my phone case and gave it to him. "Don't put it on yet." I whispered as I took off his shirt. I started kissing down his body. I could here his breathing getting heavier as I get lower and lower. I got to his zipper and slowly pulled it down with my teeth. I pulled it out. "Take control." I whispered. He grabbed my hair and started bobbing my head up and down for me. He started off easy. Then he started going faster and faster. He was breathing heavily and groaning "fuckk." It was so hot. I tapped him twice signaling him to stop and he stopped. I moved up to his head and whispered "put the condom on." In his ear. I started taking my shirt off as he put it on. He got it on and he took my pants off. I sat on it and I moaned in his ear when he put it in. We started  off slowly while making out then he pull away from the kiss, grabbed my waist and started going faster. I started moaning more and more. He kept whispering the same shit "fuck" "shit" "faster princess" over and over again. It was still hot as hell. He stopped for a second and laid me down across the seats. He got on top of me with his necklace hanging over my head. He started kissing me while doing slow strokes.  He pulled away from the kiss and started going faster once again. He kept hitting my sensitive spot so I scream out "Fuck Eli!" He laughed. Now he knew where my spot was. He kept hitting that spot to make me moan louder. "Fuck!" I kept shouting. I clawed my nails on his back. I kept moaning random stuff without thinking until I randomly moaned "daddy!" Unexpectedly. "Oh yeah?" He chuckled. He grabbed my throat and I started laughing hysterically. "Your fucking crazy." He whispered in my ear. "I know you like that." I whispered back. "Huh? What you say?" He started going faster and harder making me scream louder. "Im gonna fucking cum." I whispered. "Then cum. Slut." He whispered back. I tried to hold it in but i couldn't so I just let it out. He cummed seconds after I did and pulled out. We both started laughing and we put our clothes on. "You think people heard us?" I asked. "Maybe you because you were loud." He said trying to tease me. I laughed and we walked out the car like nothing happened. We walked to the party and Almost everyone was gone. Only cobra Kai was there helping with cleaning the place. We sat down on a log and started drinking more. Probably not the best choice since we're driving. "We heard you guys..." Aisha said breaking the silence. "What do you mean we didnt do anything." I nervously said. Hawk looked to the side while scratching his head and Aisha playfully rolled her eyes. "We should probably get going. It's pretty late." I said. "Alright are you sure you guys will be okay to drive?" Aisha asked. "Yeah were fine." I said. Aisha nodded and me and hawk went home. When we arrived we went to his bed and cuddled and we were fast asleep.
———————————————————————
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was like a two in one because you get a date and a party. Anyway thank you for reading. Y'all got me making chapters at 2:00am😭👋