Miguel.

Monday:

The sunlight was shining in my eyes and it woke me up. My eyes, swollen from all the crying with dark circles. It wasn't a dream... I got up from my bed and washed my face. I took a shower and changed to my school clothes. I just put on sweatpants and a t-shirt. I brushed my hair and I walked out of my house without eating. I'm guessing Tory already went home last night because she left no trace that she was here. I drove to the school and walked in and everyone was staring at me. Then I saw their eyes look somewhere else so I looked there too. They were looking at hawk. We looked at each other in the eyes for a good minute but it felt like five. The bell rang and that broke eye contact. I walked to class and I forgot that I sat next to him. I sat down without looking at him. I put my head down and waited for the teacher to start the class.
*class started*
All of a sudden I felt the urge to cry during class. I raised my hand and the teacher called on me. "Can I use the bathroom?" I asked with a shaky voice. "Yes you may. Are you okay?" The teacher asked I nodded and walked out of the class. I ran into the bathroom and cried.
Hawks pov:
I looked up hurtfully as I watched her walk out the class. I wanted to chase after her but I couldn't. I just don't feel the same.
Breanna's pov:
I looked at myself in the mirror and I just felt weird in a very bad way. My eyes weren't that puffy but they were red. They burned because of all the crying. I washed my face and went back to class. I acted like nothing happened and I was okay. There goes king and queen cobra... gone. I hope for now. He can't be gone forever...
*lunch*
Hawk came up to me as I was walking to the cafeteria. I couldn't even look him in the eye. I felt so stupid. "Can we talk?" He asked. "Sure." I said not looking at him once. We went to an empty classroom and sat down. "Uh. After everything that happened, I think it would be best if we could just take a break for now, not forever, but until we could both cool off and figure out how we could make this relationship better and stronger. You know?" He explained. I nodded yes, tearing up. "Don't cry. Because this is not goodbye forever, this is goodbye for now." He said as tears filled his eyes. I nodded. "Just know, that if you find someone new while we're in this 'break' I didn't mean what I said. I do love you. But I guess we could take a break." I said. I sniffled and walked out the room. I walked to the cafeteria and got food. I sat in a table alone and put my head down. I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat anything. I just went on my phone so the time could fly by. I heard footsteps walking up to me. It was Miguel. He had bruises on his face from last night. They weren't that noticeable but they were still noticeable. "Look I'm sorry. You trusted me and I just betrayed you and Tory and I'm so sorry breanna. I know I messed up but I really don't want to lose you."  He said. I looked at him in the eyes to see if he meant it and felt someone looking at me and I looked around and saw hawk looking at me. "What you did was really fucked up. I forgive you but I'm still mad at you for doing what you did. I expected better from you Miguel." I said. I don't forgive him but I don't care anymore. "I know. I'm fucked up." He said. "Just sit." I say. He was one of the only people I had. "Where's hawk?" Miguel asked. He didn't know what happened. I looked at him and then hawk and tears just feel down my face. "Oh my god. I'm sorry breanna." He said as he hugged me. I hugged him back. I remembered that hawk gets jealous easily so that leads me to my next so called 'mission'. "Did tory even come to school?" I asked. "I don't know. I didn't see her. I asked the whole team but they said they hadn't seen her since last night." He said.
*last class*
I was in class minding my business until the intercoms go off. "Sam LaRusso, you know what you did. Now your gonna pay for it. I'm coming for you bitch!" Tory said in the intercoms. Me and hawk looked at each other straight in the eyes and ran out the classroom. We ran to the hallway and saw Tory and Sam circling each other. I saw Robby and Miguel running over here. Robby was trying to run through the crowd and so was Miguel. "Saw what you did at the party. You kissed Miguel." Tory threw a punch and Sam dodged it. Then they started fighting. Robby tried to stop the fight which made Miguel and Robby start fighting. Just like that everyone started fighting. A kid tried running after me but I flipped him over my shoulder. I was walking backwards and mine and hawk's backs bumped each other. I turned around and looked at him with anger. I tackled him and started punching him. "I loved you and you just let me go like I was nothing?" I cried out as I beat him. He grabbed my arms and flipped me around. "I don't wanna hurt you." He whispered. "Really?" I say. He nodded yes. I smiled and slapped him. He grabbed me and pushed me into a room.
"I'm the one who should be pissed off here! You told me all of that shit and here I am still being a good so called boyfriend like a dumb ass just for you." He said. "I hate you." I smiled at him. I walked closer to him. I put my hands on his shoulders and started hitting them as hard as I could making him lean against the wall. I could tell he was getting mad. I aggressively and angrily pushed him against a wall. He grabbed me and forced me into a hug. I cried into his arms. I looked up at him and he kissed me. I pushed him off. "Don't. You're the one who said you wanted a 'break' from me." I walked up to Tory and Sam and they were fighting. I grabbed Sam by the hair. I basically stole Sam from her. Sam grabbed me and I managed to punch her in the arm. "Fuck you for everything you did to me and Tory." I whispered. I punched her with my bare hands until I saw Miguel fly over a balcony. "MIGUEL!" Tory, Sam, and I let out a high pitched scream. I ran up to Miguel and started shaking him so he could wake up. "Miguel come on. Wake up." I cried. "Miguel please." I say trying not to cry. "Miguel! Come on please!" I cry. I look up and saw Robby standing over the balcony. "What did you do?" I said. I felt a hand pull me back and I looked up and it was hawk. I was so distracted so I just hugged him while watching Miguel. The ambulance came and took him away. I cried in hawk's arms and watched as they rolled miguel away in the bed. I remembered who I was hugging and I pushed him off me and walked away. I went home after that because school was canceled. I went to the dojo to see sensei. I walked in and an old man was there. "Who are you? And where's sensei?" I asked. "Oh. I'm your new sensei. I'm sensei Kreese. Your old sensei quit." He said. "What?" I spaced out. I walked out the dojo and went home.
*hours later*
I kept waiting for an update on Miguel. I realized that I didn't eat anything so I went to the kitchen and ate at least an apple. My phone rang and I checked it right away to see if it was about miguel but it wasn't. It was my mom.
Mom: hi sweetie is everything okay? I just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna have to be gone for another week. Maybe until next Monday. It's very busy over here. Love you!
B: Thats okay mom! I'm okay! I love you too!❤️
I grabbed my things and walked out my house. I drove to the hospital to check on Miguel. I saw Carmen there. "Is he okay?" I asked as I gave her a hug. She started crying. "He's in a coma." She cried. "What?" I said in shock. I hugged her and tears fell down my face.
*after the visit*
I went home hoping that Miguel would be okay. I was worrying a lot. My phone rang and I checked it. It was hawk.
Hawk: do you know anything about Miguel?
B: yeah... He's in a coma.
read*
I put my phone down and laid in bed. I just thought about Miguel, hawk, Tory. Everyone. I really miss hawk but maybe it's better this way. I just really hope this isn't goodbye forever. I wouldn't want to lose someone like him. I also hope Miguel will be okay, because I also wouldn't want to lose a best friend as good as him. I hope hawk is thinking about me... He was good to me. He was mine. 'Forever' , I thought. But I guess not. I guess I'll have to wait for him to come back for me. I'll wait forever...
I thought I'd spoil y'all with another chapter. I'm gonna skip to where Miguel has woken up from his coma.