Bad hawk

I woke up and I was still tired but it was hot so I took off my pants and my shirt and tried to fall back asleep. I felt a hand touch my waist and I turned around and hawk woke up. "Morning." I whispered. "Morning." He replied. He grabbed my throat and pulled me close. He moved my hair to the side and started kissing my neck.

"Stop!" I shouted annoyed. "No." He said as he started kissing harder. I got my phone and walked out the room. "Where are you going?!" Hawk yelled as I walked out the room. I ran back in the room and slammed the door closed. "I forgot my mom is home." I faked smiled. "Dumb ass." Hawk laughed.

"What time is it?" He added. "7:00am" I replied. "Damn it. Fuck school, can we not go?" He said. "Yeah, Fuck school but if I don't go my mom will yell at me and I can't take that right now. Come on It'll be over before we know it." I smiled. "Fine." Eli replied.

I put on clothes and walked out the room. I went to the kitchen and my mom was making herself some coffee. Without saying anything, I got water. I was walking out the kitchen. "Sweetie can i talk to you for a minute?" My mom said. "Hm." I hummed with an attitude while looking at her.

"Look I'm sorry but I have to-" "-don't tell me your going to leave again." I Interrupted. She looked down in guilt. "Where you going this time? Another business trip? We both know sure as hell that's bull shit. You're probably gonna go slum it with some random ass man you find on the streets for money." I said. "Breanna! I'm going to rehab!" She yelled.

I looked at her surprised. "You're right, those business trips weren't real. But you wanna know everything? You think you need to know everything? Well here it is, Ive been secretly taking drugs and those business trips were actually trips to find help for my drug addiction. I finally found a good rehabilitation center so I'm going tomorrow. I didn't wanna tell you because I didn't want you to get worried." My mom cried.

I looked at her shocked with tears falling down my face. "Mom you should've told me." I cried as I pulled her in for a hug. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. But don't worry about me. I'll be back in a couple months. I'll call you as much as I can okay? Please just take care if yourself." My mom said. I nodded yes. " I'm sorry for telling you all that messed up shit." I said.

"It's okay but you should probably get going. I don't want you to be late for school." My mom said. I nodded and went upstairs. I looked at hawk with tears in my eyes and I still looked kinda shocked. Hawk got up really quick to hug me. "What happened?" He asked. "All those things I said to her hawk. But I didn't know she was going through that." I cried.

"What are you talking about?" Hawk asked. "My mom Eli. All she was trying to do was find help. That's why she kept leaving and I said all those things I shouldn't have said but I was just angry that she kept leaving me." I cried. "What?" Hawk said still not understanding what happened.

"Hawk. My mom has a drug addiction. She's leaving for rehab tomorrow and I know she's gonna be okay but I just feel so bad because of all the things I said to her." I cried. "You're really crying over this? I'm sure she forgives you. She's your mom she has no choice." Hawk said.

"I know i know I just feel bad." I said with a cracky voice. "Breanna she's okay!" Hawk laughed. "Are you really laughing? Dude! Wrong timing!" I exclaimed. "I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh because I've never seen you cry over something like this." Hawk said. I pushed him off me and went to the bathroom pissed off. "Breanna come on." Hawk said trying to stop me.

"No." I replied before I slammed the door in his face.   I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked out and he was sitting on my bed. He got up and walked to me. "I'm sorry." He said. "Okay." I replied. I walked away from him but then he ran to me and picked me up and threw me onto my bed. I couldn't help but laugh.