Madly in love

⚠️There will be sexual content in the end⚠️
When I woke up Eli was gone. I looked in the bathroom and he wasn't there. I walked to the kitchen and there he was. Making food. "Morning princess." He said walking over to me. "Morning." I whispered still tired. "I'm making food so if you want you can go back to the room and I'll call you over." He smiled. I nodded and went back to bed. I fell asleep again.
———————————————————————
Hawks pov:
When I finished making food I walked into the room and breanna was knocked out. I laughed and attacked her with kisses. She tried escaping the kisses by moving her head around. She pushed me off and shouted "im coming!" I laughed and continued kissing her. "Stop!" She shouted once again. "Come on get up we have to go train today. Sensei told me we can't be absent today." I said hitting her with a pillow. "Stop it lip!" She screamed with her morning voice. I grabbed her throat and leaned into her ear. "Don't play with me today slut. Get the fuck up before I picked you up myself."
I got back up and slammed the door.
———————————————————————
Breanna's pov:
Eli got up and left. I flinched because he slammed the door. I sighed while smiling because I was thinking about how he grabbed my throat. I got up and put on one of his hoodies. I walked out and sat on the table with an attitude. He put his hands up sarcastically and shouted "finally shes awake!" I giggled and he gave me a plate with food. We ate our food and I was quiet the whole time since I was kinda in a bad mood because I didn't get much sleep. After I finished I washed my plate and went to go get my keys. "You wanna come with me? I'm going to my house you get my karate shit." I questioned with an attitude. "Sure." He shrugged. He got his karate stuff since we're going straight to karate after and we left. I was still very tired so I was quiet the whole car ride. "Fuck" I whispered out of exhaustion. "What happened." Hawk asked. "I'm just fucking tired. I didn't sleep good last night." I responded. "Damn. Did my mouth destroy your sleep too?" He joked. I rolled my eyes at him. We made it to my house and I walked in. I got my stuff ready and I got extra clothes just in case. I told my mom goodbye. "Where are you going now? Did you forget you have your own house? And a mom?" She joked. I laughed, gave her a kiss on the head and walked out the door. Eli was waiting in the car so once I got in the car I drove off. Once we made it to the dojo we walked in. I hugged Tory real quick and went to go put on my gi. Hawk did the same and we walked out together in our gi's and sensei stared at us. We got in a row next to Tory and Miguel and faced forward. "Alright class. We are going to have to train extra hard. That means quit sitting on your couch eating your gummy beers and-"
"It's gummy bea-"
"Quiet! We are going to the all valley tournament! So move that ass and get to training!" Sensei shouted. "Oh yeah. And there will be two winners of each gender that will be crowned as king and queen all valley. So you will have a partner that will have to be the opposite gender." He shouted once again. Me and hawk looked at each other right away and smirked. "Alright find your partners! Quickly or I'll find one for you! If there's not enough girls too bad princess your gonna have to be with a boy." Sensei shouted. Me and hawk teamed up right away. We looked behind us and Tory and Miguel were teamed up. We smiled at them and looked forward once again. We trained for hours... I MEAN HOURS!!! I was so tired. After training I threw myself on the ground. I was out of breath and sweating a lot. Eli walked over to me and laughed. He sat down next to me he put his arm over my shoulders. I pushed it off because it was getting hot. "What's up with you?" He questioned with an attitude. "Nothing I'm just hot." I replied still out of breath. "Ahh." He said sarcastically. He got up to get his stuff and nodded signaling me that we're leaving. I got my stuff and we left. When we arrived at the car we got in and I asked Eli if he wanted to stay at my house since I felt kinda bad for my mom because I'm never home anymore. Eli said yes and we drove to my house. When we arrived my mom wasn't home so we just went to my room. I quickly ran in my closet and got some clothes. I walked in the bathroom and slammed the door to make a Eli mad. I forgot to lock the door and Eli barged in and pinned me against the wall behind me. "Watch your attitude princess." Eli whispered. "Or else what?" I smirked. "You really wanna know?" He replied. "Ehh not really. Maybe next time." I teased as I pushed him out the door and locked it. I took a quick shower and when I came out the bathroom Eli was knocked out on the bed. I smiled and slowly laid next to him. He woke up and hugged me and then went back to sleep.
~~~
When I woke up Eli was still sleeping. Like always. I got up and went to the kitchen and made myself some coffee. I heard Eli sneaking up to me about to attack me with those kisses again. I quickly turned around and ran away. He started chasing me around the house. He finally caught me and he pinned me against the nearest wall and started kissing my face again. I started laughing and yelling stop. He kept going until he heard my mom. "What are you guys doing?" She laughed. I quickly pushed him off me. "Oh um hi mom! We were just uh-" I stuttered. "Alright love birds. You gonna get ready for karate or are you gonna keep kissing each other's faces all day?" She joked. We laughed and walked over to the kitchen. We ate some food and drove to karate for training. When we arrived everyone was stretching Including Miguel and Tory. We saw them kiss and me and hawk looked at each other with widened eyes. "What the fuck." Hawk mouthed. We walked over and sat next to them and started stretching. "Soo... you guys are a thing now?" Hawk awkwardly questioned. "Yeah. We went on a date last night." Tory giggled. "Oh that's great Tory!" I exclaimed. I was happy for her since I could tell she liked Miguel from the start. "Miguel Can i talk to you real quick?" I asked Miguel pulling him outside. "What's up?" He said.
"Let me tell you something... if I find out that you broke tory's heart. I will end you. I will give you the beating of your life. So treat her right. Or else I will break you and make your life a living hell. Got it?" I threatened. Miguel nervously nodded his head yes. "I need words Diaz!" I yelled. "Yes." He replied. "Yes what?" I questioned. "I won't break tory's heart!" Miguel exclaimed nervously. "Alright." I whispered and walked back in the dojo. Tory and hawk were staring at us. I went next to hawk and put my arm around his waist and he put his arm on my shoulders. "What was that about." Hawk asked. "Oh nothing. Me and Miguel just had a little talk right Miguel?" I smirked looking at Miguel. "Right..." He answered. "Alright enough chit chat! Everyone fall in!" Sensei Lawrence yelled. We did what he said and he began talking. "So today we are going to Coyote Creek for training! If you tell your parents about this your a dead son of a bitch alright?! What are you waiting for? Let's go!" Sensei yelled. Miguel, hawk, Tory and I went in my car. When we arrived everyone was already there. We walked over there and Sensei was holding a whole bunch of headbands of different colors. Aisha and Bert were blue. Tory and Miguel were black. Chris and Midge were teaming up since there weren't enough girls. They were green. And me and hawk were red. There was another team but I didn't really know they're names. But they were purple.