Tory.

When I woke i up I was still in Eli's arms. He was shirtless and knocked out so I giggled. I had a huge headache and I felt nauseous. I slowly got up hoping he didn't wake up. As I was walking away from the bed he pulled me back. He slammed me back on the bed and got on top of me. "Where you going huh?" He asked. I laughed. "Can I not eat?" I joked. He laughed and let me go but he followed me to the kitchen. He walked into his moms room to check if she was awake and turns out she already left for work. "I'm gonna go back home. I have to get my clothes and get ready for school." I said. "Can I go? I won't tell your mom about how loud you were last night don't worry." He joked. "Oh shut up." I laughed. He smirked and I told him he can go. We got in my car and drove to my house. We entered and my mom ran to the door right away. "Where were you?! I thought you were gonna come back yesterday! I was worried sick!" My mom yelled. "Sorry mom I forgot to tell you." I replied. "Okay well who's this?" She asked looking at hawks Mohawk. I laughed. "That's hawk. My uh- boyfriend... don't worry I wasn't with him after my friend's house. I picked him up from his house..." I nervously responded. "Alright well nice to meet you hawk." She said shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you too. You can call me eli." He asserted. "Yeah... but he only likes his girlfriend calling him that so just call him hawk Alright? Anyway we gotta get ready for school bye mom!" I chuckled as I pulled Eli to my room. "What was that for?" Hawk laughed. "Oh that? That was nothing... help me pick my outfit." I giggled trying to change the subject. He looked at me like I was hiding something. I'm gonna admit I was a bit jealous when he told my mom to call him Eli. "What?" I laughed when he was looking at me. "Are you jealous because I told your mom to call me eli?" He commented. "What- no!" I shouted. "Mhm. Sure." He grinned getting up to choose my outfit.
Here's what he picked out.

I put the fit on and looked at myself in the mirror to fix anything I notice in the outfit

I put the fit on and looked at myself in the mirror to fix anything I notice in the outfit. I could see him looking at me from behind in the mirror. He kept looking at me up and down. He was admiring me. "Creep." I joked looking at him from the mirror. He laughed and I got my stuff and we were on our way. We already ate at Eli's house so we weren't hungry. We went straight to school and when we arrive we saw Miguel. We walked up to him. "Hey Miguel. You alright?" I asked considering the incident he had with Sam and Robby. "Yeah I guess. I saw you guys making out last night. Are you guys... uh... dating?" He asked. "Yes. We are. Didn't we tell you already?" I smiled leaning into hawk.
Miguel laughed and sarcastically rolled his eyes. "Sorry kinda forgot." Miguel said. "We should probably head to class. We'll catch you later miguel." I said. "Me too. I'll see you guys later." He replied. Me and hawk already had the same classes so we went together. We walked pass moon and I gave her an evil smile and winked at her. She rolled her eyes and kept walking. I laughed a little and we made it to class. I sat next to hawk and faced forward. Honestly class was pretty boring. Me and Eli were just passing notes. Pretty funny.
~~~ 3 classes later.
It was lunchtime and me and hawk went to the cafeteria together. When we sat down I looked back and swore I saw Tory. I looked around and saw her. My eyes widened. "Tory?!" I screamed. She looked at me. "BREANNA?! OMGG OMG OMG!!" She screamed. I ran over to her and gave her the biggest hug. Everyone was staring at us. We got a little emotional. "Where is he?" She asked referring to hawk. Hawk walked over to me. "Whos this?" He asked. "Tory. My bestfriend from my old school." I responded. "Is this the guy you were talking about? 'Mr. Veiny hands' ?" She giggled nudging my shoulder. I jokingly punched her arm and Hawk looked at me with widened eyes and a smirk.. "My names hawk." He told her. "Oh hello hawk." Tory replied laughing at me. "Whos that?" Tory added looking at Miguel. I could tell she was Interested in him. "My friend Miguel. Come, I'll introduce you to him." I giggled pulling her to our table. "Miguel i want you to meet my bestfriend Tory." I said. "Hey. I'm Miguel." Miguel smiled. "Hey I'm Tory. With a Y not I." Tory waved. "Oh Tory! I almost forgot to tell you! There's this karate class called cobra Kai! Me and hawk go there. You should go too! I mean we do need more recruits." I exclaimed. "I'll check it out." She replied. "I'll take you!" I shouted. "Okay then!" She shouted back. We spent the rest of lunch just talking.
~~~ *after school*
After school hawk and I took Tory to cobra Kai and introduced her to Sensei Lawrence. "Alright tory the see what you got then." He said. Tory took off her shoes and stepped on the mat. "Diaz. Step on the mat." He added. Miguel stepped on the mat. They fought and Tory won. "The girls a natural cobra." Sensei Lawrence said quietly. I smiled. "Alright your in." He added. Me and tory squealed while jumping around. That's the girliest thing I've every done but whatever... Hawks eyes widened a little when he saw me doing that because he's also never seen me that girly. "Alright quit the girly shit and fall in!" Sensei shouted. We flinched and got into rows. Miguel was next to Tory and hawk was next to me. We started training and Tory did pretty good.
~~~ after training*
After training Eli invited me to his house. So we drove to his house together. I made sure I called my mom while I was driving so she won't worry. When we made it I made myself at home since I've been there so many times. I just made sure I didn't make a mess. I just sat on the couch on my phone. Eli grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room. He slammed the door close and pinned me on it. I laughed nervously because I was kinda surprised. "Why did Tory call me 'Mr. Veiny hands' huh?" He smirked. "Uhh. No reason. She probably saw your hands?" I replied. "I know your lying Dominguez!" He exclaimed looking up. "I told her about you. That's why." I replied. "What did you tell her? You didn't tell her what we did in the car right?" He asked licking his lips. "No! I just told her about the times you choked me at school for pretending to kiss you." I replied. He smirked and threw me on to his bed and locked the door. He slightly and slowly grinded on my body before kissing me. We made out for about 2 minutes. He started making his way to my pants and He started to slowly zip the zipper down with his teeth. Once he zipped it all the way down he slowly pulled my pants down and look up at me  with eyes asking me if it's okay. I nodded yes and he pulled my underwear and started French kissing my V. I arched my back a little and he pushed it back down. I squeezed the pillow next to me and he looked at laughed. I started breathing heavily then the breathing turns into moans. We heard a knock at the door. "Eli?! Are you in there?!" Shouted Eli's mom. I tried getting up but he slammed me back on the bed and whispered "I'm not finished." He started going harder and faster making me whimper. "Cum. Then I'll stop." He whispered. He started going faster and I started moaning louder. "Eli?! What's going on in there?!" His mom yelled. "Cum. Slut." He whispered. I couldn't hold in it anymore and I finally let it out. He laughed and finally let me go. When I put my clothes on I was about to walk out and then my legs started shaking nonstop. I sat back down and he started laughing. "What happened princess? Cant walk?" He laughed. "Shut the fuck up." I giggled. He helped me in his bed and we cuddled for a bit until I stopped shaking. After I stopped we got up and walked to the kitchen like nothing happened. His mom looked a bit upset. "What's up mom why do you look upset?" Eli asked looking dumb. "I'm sorry but not in my house. I get that you guys are a couple or whatever but that's not gonna happen in my house." She said. "What do you mean? We didn't do anything." I said looking 'confused'. "I heard you guys!" She yelled. "Yeah you heard us playing Minecraft." Eli added. I slapped my forehead. His mom gave him a glare. "I wasn't born last night." She said.  "Alright alright Jeez! Fine. we'll be quieter next time!" Eli said teasing his mom. "Eli Moskowitz!" She yelled. I laughed and went to his room. Eli followed me there and we watched Netflix for the rest of the night. We fell asleep together in each other's arms.
Eli's mom walked in and turned off the TV.