Surprise!

I wake up to hawk on top of me, whispering in my ear. "I'm leaving but I'll be back in a bit. I just wanted to wake you up because you told me to." He whispered. "Mkay." I reply. "I love you." He said as he kissed my forehead. "I love you too." I mumbled as I started falling asleep again. I hear him get back up and walk out the door.

I wake up and check my phone.

Hawk: get ready I'ma be there in like an hour or two.

I get up and pick out an outfit. I just wear something casual but sexy yk?

I don't think hawk would let me wear this but it's whatever

I don't think hawk would let me wear this but it's whatever. I'll do what I want.
I straightened my hair and did my makeup which took like an hour. This was the inspo.

Very simple and cute

Very simple and cute. I sat and waited for hawk to get home.

Once he arrived he walked into the room and looked straight at my outfit. "You look hot but change your shirt." He says. "Hello to you too." I reply.

"You're not going out like that. Look at all the titty space you're showing. It's only mine to see." He added as he took his shirt off to change his shirt. "No let's go." I say. "Change the shirt first." He demands. "Fine." I roll my eyes as I picked out a different shirt.

"Is this better? Slight titty space?" I ask

"Is this better? Slight titty space?" I ask. He observed it and finally agreed, I know he didn't. We walk to his car and he drives us to this fancy ass Italian restaurant. Surprised he could even afford this. No offense. They give us a table to sit at and we sit. we make eye contact for maybe ten seconds. They give us menu's which breaks the eye contact. "I'll give you guys a moment to think about what you want okay?" She says, smiling at hawk. "Why was she smiling at you?" I asked.