Fix the attitude

Yall i got mixed up because in passionate hawk were in summer already but in this story we're still in school😩👋i'm sorry. Anyway here's the long awaited chapter.

When I woke up I was still naked so I put on my bra and underwear. I looked over at Eli and he was knocked out. I checked the time and it was 7:32am. I got on top of Eli and started kissing him. He woke up and laughed. "Morning." I giggled. He grabbed my waist to pull me close and hug me. "We have to get ready for karate. We have to make sure we get as much training as possible." I said. "I know just hug me for a sec." he whispered. We hugged for about 5 mins then we got up and put on our clothes. I took a shower and brushed my teeth then I got changed.

I put on a cobra Kai tube top with an Adidas jacket over it with black jeans and yellow vans. (There's no pic of this outfit)

I told Eli I would take him to his house so he could get ready. When I finished getting ready we drove to Eli's house and his mom was sitting on the couch. "Eli where were you? Why didn't you let me know you were going out?" His mom questioned. "Sorry mom I forgot to tell you. I just went to breanna's house." He replied. "Alright please just let me know next time. Wash those pants by the way, they have white stuff on them." His mom said as she walked away pointing at the pants. Our eyes widened and we ran into his room. When we made it we started laughing so hard. "Hurry up and change your pants lip." I teased. He went from laughing to bitch face really quick. He looked like he was about to kill me. "What? You gonna kill me with that face?" I joked. "I already told you. Stop calling me lip. I already proved you wrong once. I'll gladly do it again." He smirked. I widened my eyes while smiling and he laughed. "Alright hurry up!" I yelled. "Lip." I whispered when he walked in the bathroom. I hope he didn't hear me. He walked out with matching cobra Kai sweats and a shirt as always. "Do you wear anything else besides cobra Kai?" I giggled. He didn't say anything he just pointed at the cobra on my tube top and walked off.
(He was basically saying that she's hypocritical because she has a cobra on her shirt.)
Anyway we said bye to his mom then got into my car and drove to McDonald's. "What do you want from McDonald's?" I asked on the way there. "A McChicken with Medium fries and an iced tea." He replied. "Alright." I said. We arrived and drove I to the drive thru. I ordered the same thing as him and we were on our way to school. When we arrived we saw the rest of cobra Kai waiting for us, including Miguel and Tory. We walked up to them and said hi.
"Hey. I'm sorry for the training. No hard feelings right?"  I told them both. "Yeah. We really are sorry." Hawk added. "We were enemies for a day. Cobra Kai for life." Miguel smiled and we hugged each other. We walked in the school and started talking. "So you guys ready for the tournament? I can't believe it's this week!" Miguel yelled. "It's this week?!" Me and Hawk yelled back in sync. Me and hawk looked at each other with our eyes widened. "Oh shit." I whispered. "Yeah. Oh shit." Hawk whispered. I started laughing hysterically but I was literally about to cry. Just to keep from crying, I laughed. "What?" Miguel giggled. "Shhh." Tory and hawk whispered in sync. They knew exactly what was about to happen. I paused and looked at Miguel. "Are you fucking shitting me?!" I yelled. Hawk smirked and started laughing. "Hawk this isn't funny. We have to fucking train!" I yelled once again. "Ok ok I'm sorry. Calm do-"
"If you tell me to calm down I will slit your wrists." I interrupted. "Watch your temper. Does that sound better? Cmon let's go to class." He said.  I rolled my eyes and waved Tory and Miguel goodbye. We made it to class and sat I  our seats.
~lunch~
After class we walked to the cafeteria and saw all of our friend sitting in one table. We walked over and sat down. "Sup hawk, hey breanna." Said Assface/midge. "Hey." I smiled. Hawk and Assface did that handshake guys do.
"I was wondering. Are you guys friends? Or are you...?" Midge asked. "Are we...?" I joked. "Dating." Midge said awkwardly. "I'm kidding. Yeah we're dating." I laughed. All of the cobra Kai members were staring at us while smiling. I looked at them and then looked at hawk. We shrugged and laughed. The lunch bell rang and we walked to our classes. When we arrived everyone was staring at me and hawk. We looked at each other confused and sat in our seats. They probably know were dating now. Whatever. I'm not embarrassed that I'm dating that hottest guy in school. Me and hawk were just passing notes the whole time. It was funny. We were bullying every single kid in the class. Luckily the teacher didn't catch us. All of a sudden I see moon tap hawk's shoulder from her desk. Me and hawk looked at each other. "This isn't the 80's. Stop passing notes and pay attention to the teacher." She whispered. Hawk looked at me signaling me to say something. "First of all I can smell your breath. Second of all since when do we give a fuck about what you say. Third The 80's was the BEST era." I whispered back. Hawk looked at her and laughed. We faced forward and kept passing our notes. Except we were just making fun of moon. The teacher caught us and snatched the notes. "Alright class we have some notes to read here." The teacher announced. Me and hawk looked at Moon and then at each other and laughed because the teacher was gonna read the insults out loud. "Moon looks like a dinosaur on crack. Except she's such a goody." She read. She looked shocked that she read that out loud so she stopped right away. "Breanna, hawk. Office right now!" The teacher yelled as she crumpled up the notes and threw them away. I blew a kiss at moon to make fun of her and me and hawk ran out of the class and started laughing. "Stop passing notes were in class." Hawk mocked with a squeaky voice. I laughed so hard that I kneeled down and started laughing:"stop I'm gonna pee." As hawk kept making fun of moon. He started laughing so loud that the principal came and yelled at us because the teachers complained. "Get up! Come with me. Now!" The principal yelled. I got up and me and hawk happily walked to the office like it was nothing. She sat us down and called our parents. We got detention for two days. I don't really care because at least I'm gonna be with my boyfriend. We walked out of the office after she explained our punishments and walked to detention. We walked hella slow to kill time. We started laughing quietly. Eventually we made it to detention and sat down. "What are you guys here for?" The teacher asked. "We were passing notes and speaking facts about a student and then our teacher sent us to detention and we started laughing and the teachers got mad and complained." I said. Hawk laughed and the teacher looked at us. "You guys a couple?" She asked. "Yeah." Hawk said. "You guys are cute together. Too bad you have to be here." She said. "Ehh ive been in worse." I joked. Hawk laughed once again and she looked at our shirts. "You guys in cobra Kai?" She asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Cool. Nice snake." She pointed at the cobra. "It's a cobra." Hawk said with an attitude. "Right. Cobra." She whispered. "Miss teacher? When are we gonna leave this hell hole?" I asked. "For real." Hawk added.
"First of all its Mrs. Jennings. Second of all You're leaving this hell hole at 3:30" she said. I looked at the time and it was barely 2:30 "bruh." I whispered. Hawk clicked his tongue and put his head down. We didnt do anything during detention. It was B.O.R.I.N.G.
~after detention~
We checked the time and it was 3:30. We got up really quick and left. "Bye miss teacher see you tomorrow." I yelled as I pulled hawks arm out the door. He laughed and we saw Tory and Miguel. "Where were you guys? We've been waiting for you." Tory asked. "Me and hawk got detention for the next two days." I laughed. "What? Why?" Miguel asked. "Because our teacher caught us passing notes in class and she read the notes out loud and we said moon looked like a dinosaur on crack. So she sent us to detention and we were laughing hella loud in the hallways and the teachers completing so the principal came and yelled at us. She took us to the office and called our parents and sent us to detention." I explained. Miguels eyes widened like he was trying to process what I just said because I was speaking really fast. "I'm not even surprised." Tory said. "What do you mean?" Hawk laughed. "She used to do this at our old school All the time! The teachers was so tired of her shit that she had to transfer to different clases like 5 times." Tory laughed. "No wonder you didn't seem upset when they called your mom." Hawk surprisingly shouted. I smiled and nodded. "Alright let's go we have training. Do you guys have your training bags?" I asked. "No. Can you take us to my house to get them?" Tory asked. "Yeah of course!" I replied. I took Tory and Miguel there and they came out with both of their bags. We drove to the dojo and went in. "Hey Sensei." We all said at the same time. "Hawk, Nichols, Dominguez, and Díaz! Fall in!" He yelled. We got in our rows and we started training. We learned a lot today. We trained with our partners. It was pretty fun. After training we took Tory and Miguel home and me and hawk went to his house. We walked in and ran straight to hawk's room. His mom was sleeping so we couldn't say hi. We jumped onto his bed and cuddled.. I put my leg over him and we fell asleep together.